+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS ONLINE VISA DELAYED BEYOND 30 DAYS GATHER HERE

Sambrar

Dec 2, 2019
Kind of application that you directly give in person to the vfs centre .actually I saw a video on YouTube that person got his Visa after 99 days he did that thing

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I did that thing, but nothing happened, vfs told me that they will send my letter but they are not sure that people will entertain that in Canada.

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
You applied for the first time?
No for second time, got refusal that i will not return back to India on 28th August, just after 6 days of bio-metric and 9 days of applying, after that i applied after 7 days with strong sop on 5th sep, and till now no update.

Sambrar

Dec 2, 2019
Be hopeful I have seen many refusal cases getting approved but in the second time they take a lot of time to process and the result is fruitful

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
46 days since the biometric enrollment date. I've already decided to defer to the next intake, and I hope they would delay my decision a few more days, so that my college will defer my intake without me losing the 1500$ confirmation fee.
The wait is just awful. I suggest you send a few case-specific enquiries through the IRCC webform if you still want to make it to January intake.

tryinalearn

Oct 3, 2019
46 days since the biometric enrollment date. I've already decided to defer to the next intake, and I hope they would delay my decision a few more days, so that my college will defer my intake without me losing the 1500$ confirmation fee.
The wait is just awful. I suggest you send a few case-specific enquiries through the IRCC webform if you still want to make it to January intake.
Hi @ismailel ,
Yeah that's awful, i don't see the point of advertising a 20 day process when they won't honor it or atleast notify us of the cause of such delays. In my case this is the 22nd day after my biometrics were updated and still nothing, not even a document request or whatnot. I'm planning to send a CSE tonight since it takes them -theoretically- 2 to 5 days to answer and my college deadline is closing in.
What were their answers to your CSEs ? if even they took the time to do so.

Reactions: ismailel

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Hi @ismailel ,
Yeah that's awful, i don't see the point of advertising a 20 day process when they won't honor it or atleast notify us of the cause of such delays. In my case this is the 22nd day after my biometrics were updated and still nothing, not even a document request or whatnot. I'm planning to send a CSE tonight since it takes them -theoretically- 2 to 5 days to answer and my college deadline is closing in.
What were their answers to your CSEs ? if even they took the time to do so.
Hi there!
Yeah no one knows for sure what's taking all the time. SDS is new in this country, maybe the embassy is the bottleneck here because ours is known with their slow processing times, not like India for instance where there are at least 5 consulates they get more work done quickly.
I haven't actually sent any CSEs so far, but Draig and Ankita from the other thread did, after waiting so long, and they received their final decisions couple weeks later. That's what made me think that these web forms can be helpful to alert IRCC that you're in need of priority processing and you can provide a proof such as your college study permit submission policy email.
Don't expect the responses to be any helpful but do not let that discourage you from submitting CSEs for your application.

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello helllo
hey vaish, it has been a long time since we all are waiting i have waited 38 days and getting depressed day by day . after getting reply from you guys i am also feeling bit positive . i hope your words may come true and we all get a positive response from high commision. gud luck hope. for best
dear have you got your visa ???