Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
I applly on 14th june its more than 45 days still i do not get any result and i applied under sds!! Is there anyone who applied under sds and got delay more than 45 days
68 days has gone no update till now

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Why this happen !! Peoples says that in sds processing time is 20 days

It's not folks telling that... It is mentioned in the official website of cic however they r not bound to reply u within that stipulated time ....I am too frustrated and helpeless now but we can do nothing except waiting.... U can submit webform which may probably help to speed up the process but that's not guranteed... They will send u reply when they want to... Since August 1st is last date for visa appliying.. May be we can expect response ppr in the next month... They will start clearing the files which they have already accepted then

Reactions: Msbrar

Ajjuuu

Jul 18, 2019
It's not folks telling that... It is mentioned in the official website of cic however they r not bound to reply u within that stipulated time ....I am too frustrated and helpeless now but we can do nothing except waiting.... U can submit webform which may probably help to speed up the process but that's not guranteed... They will send u reply when they want to... Since August 1st is last date for visa appliying.. May be we can expect response ppr in the next month... They will start clearing the files which they have already accepted then
Yes we can not do anything except waiting !!!!

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
I applied under SDS category on 10th July

Biometric Done: 12th July
Biometric Updated: 12th July
Medical passed: 19th July
Biometric Confirmation Letter: 28th July
After that, there is no update. Can anyone suggest to me how many days should it take?

Reactions: nirvigna