+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS offline application

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Hi

I have applied for SDS through VFS offline process on 26th March and on 27th i got an update that its under process at IRCC..am not sure what would be the next step and how long it will take as well..i have seen several people get their visa in 10 to 15 days time but in my case i dont see any progress..Also i have a difficulty in linking my offline application to online since i haven't got my application/uci number, when will i get this..
Please help..TIA

Oct 16, 2018
Hi

I have applied for SDS through VFS offline process on 26th March and on 27th i got an update that its under process at IRCC..am not sure what would be the next step and how long it will take as well..i have seen several people get their visa in 10 to 15 days time but in my case i dont see any progress..Also i have a difficulty in linking my offline application to online since i haven't got my application/uci number, when will i get this..
Please help..TIA
I have also applied on 28 and they received my file on 29..I have linked with online Cic account like a day ago.You dont need Uci Number.
You can search for you file through family details option and providing passport details.

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
I have also applied on 28 and they received my file on 29..I have linked with online Cic account like a day ago.You dont need Uci Number.
You can search for you file through family details option and providing passport details.
Oh that's great..but unfortunately am unable to link my offline account with online as I have been repeatedly getting no data found.. I used family name and passport details option under temporary resident and student permit.. please let me know if am missing something

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
below is the status which is shown in my CIC account
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: loveleen_62