+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS from Pakistan 2023

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Application submitted under SDS (Pakistan)
Submission-Confirmation =26 March 2023
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: 31 March 2023
Review of medical results - April 3, 2023:You passed the medical exam.
Correspondence Letter and Passport request: 24 April 2023
congrats what does your tracker show can pls check it

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys, has anyone got their applications updated on April 19, the day when the IRCC went on strike?

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
SDS 3rd Application (Pakistan)
File lodged: 02 April
Upfront medical completed: 13 June 2022
Biometrics updated from previous application
Upfront medical passed: 03 April
Eligibility review started: 03 April
Refusal : 28-04-23

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.

I don't understand about these reasons. I am currently working and I have attached recommendation letter from my employer that after completing bachelor's I will get promotion in job still it got rejected for unacceptable reason. Really frustrated about this decision.
Although my last 2 rejections was on family ties inside (1st application) outside(2nd application) canada.

• Sad
Reactions: parrots

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
I'm really sorry to hear about your application being refused @ahmed221! :( Have you applied by yourself all three times? Have you tried working with an immigration lawyer or consultant on your case? Also, could you get some help from your school's immigration advisors (that can be free of charge sometimes)?

I hope you won't give up as I've seen a few examples of people being approved on their fourth attempts. Have a look through the thread "SDS 2022 Processing Time", you might find some people who you could talk to if they are willing to share their experiences with you.

SDS 3rd Application (Pakistan)
File lodged: 02 April
Upfront medical completed: 13 June 2022
Biometrics updated from previous application
Upfront medical passed: 03 April
Eligibility review started: 03 April
Refusal : 28-04-23

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

I don't understand about these reasons. I am currently working and I have attached recommendation letter from my employer that after completing bachelor's I will get promotion in job still it got rejected for unacceptable reason. Really frustrated about this decision.
Although my last 2 rejections was on family ties inside (1st application) outside(2nd application) canada.

Reactions: ahmed221

Hannan009

Mar 10, 2023
@parrots for your information, my application got refused today for the following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

SDS 1st Application (Pakistan)
File lodged: 03 February
Biometrics completed: 07 February
Upfront medical passed: 1st March 2023
Eligibility review started: 1st March 2023
Refusal: 29-04-23

stormblessed26

Apr 8, 2023
Application submitted under SDS (Pakistan)
Submission-Confirmation =26 March 2023
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: 31 March 2023
Review of medical results - April 3, 2023:You passed the medical exam.
Correspondence Letter and Passport request: 24 April 2023
Congratulations Man!
Can you share your profile? What university/college you applied to? Any previous rejection? Employment history etc
It will be huge help! Thank

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @Hannan009! I am quite distressed to hear your disappointing news, I am really really sorry! :( However, first of all, I know exactly how you and your family feel because, as you know, we had a refusal on our first application and we are now fighting for our second application. Despite the fact that we haven't received the decision on our second application yet, my immediate advice to you is to not give up. There are way to many people just on this forum alone who have received their long-awaited PPRs on their second, third and even forth attempts to even consider giving up on your application.

Secondly, I would like to advise you to order GCMS notes, for sure! If you look back through my posts, our Notes were not what we thought they would be. The rejection reason in the rejection letter alone is definitely not enough for you to understand it. The Notes will provide you with a full and clear picture of the rejection reason. We had no idea what to make of the general "The purpose of your visit is not consistent..." until we got the Notes and realized that, personally for us, the reason was in "unreasonable" program of studies. The Notes gave us the detailed explanation of everything and when we were preparing our second application, we addressed all of those details. The Notes might take 30-60 days (ours took 60 days), but they are so much worth it. In case, you do not have enough time to prepare your application before September 2023, try a deferral with your college for a later semester.

Definitely start with the Notes and then work on your second application from there. Build solid and strong answers to all rejection points with a much stronger LOE and supporting documents. Stay in touch, do not lose hope, feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to help (even though I am not quite qualified yet). Good luck to you! :)

@parrots for your information, my application got refused today for the following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/ section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

SDS 1st Application (Pakistan)
File lodged: 03 February
Biometrics completed: 07 February
Upfront medical passed: 1st March 2023
Eligibility review started: 1st March 2023
Refusal: 29-04-23

Reactions: Hannan009

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
I'm really sorry to hear about your application being refused @ahmed221! :( Have you applied by yourself all three times? Have you tried working with an immigration lawyer or consultant on your case? Also, could you get some help from your school's immigration advisors (that can be free of charge sometimes)?

I hope you won't give up as I've seen a few examples of people being approved on their fourth attempts. Have a look through the thread "SDS 2022 Processing Time", you might find some people who you could talk to if they are willing to share their experiences with you.
Yes i applied myself all three times. I am thinking to consider a consultant this time because after rejections the case becomes more complex. So lawyer or consultant will be better option. I feel age might be an issue here because I am 26 with no undergrad education and I going to study bachelors which adds four more years because to be honest there wasn't any point that I haven't mention in my SOP. I wrote it according to the instruction given in IRCC's website.

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Really disappointed about this rejections because it doesn't makes any sense. Even though in my last rejection GCMS notes were empty. There was no details mentioned just the rejections statements nothing was there. I hope I make it this time. Need lots of prayer and I wish everyone good luck and hope that they get PPR.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @ahmed221! Yes, you should definitely work on your case with a professional consultant. Your age should not be the main reason and it is only logic that you seek an education if you currently do not have one. You need to dig deeper into the details of your case.

Did you order both CBSA and IRCC Notes? It is very common for CBSA Notes to come empty (they also came empty for us), but the IRCC Notes should be issued in full. Those are two very different formats, but they should contain the same information. If you haven't before, you should order both CBSA and IRCC Notes for all your previous rejections and work on them with an immigration consultant. You should build your new application around these Notes, addressing the immigration officer's concerns with a stronger LOE and supporting documents.

Do you mind sharing the link to the IRCC instructions for SOP? I haven't come across one before.

Above all, stay positive. I am sure that with some help and guidance you will be able to crack your case and receive an approval. Work on it thoroughly and do not doubt yourself. Nothing is wrong with you personally or your story, it is the presentation only that needs to be corrected. Very best of luck to you! Don't hesitate to stay in touch and ask questions! ;)

Yes i applied myself all three times. I am thinking to consider a consultant this time because after rejections the case becomes more complex. So lawyer or consultant will be better option. I feel age might be an issue here because I am 26 with no undergrad education and I going to study bachelors which adds four more years because to be honest there wasn't any point that I haven't mention in my SOP. I wrote it according to the instruction given in IRCC's website.

Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone, if my semester fee is due before I apply for study permit, can I still apply for study permit before paying the fee?
Thanks