+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS from Pakistan 2023

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Thanks for your reply @Hannan009 It's either a worrying sign for both of us or it's a relief to hear because it means nothing as medicals can be updated for our family once our applications are processed. Let's stay positive then!

Last time my medical was updated after 7.5 weeks of waiting, this time after 4.5 weeks, somewhat improvement. But it might mean nothing as last time our application got stuck for another 10 weeks. Let's hang in there! ;)

@parrots only my medical was passed on 1st March and we got no update on my daughter's and wife's applications. I also didn't get any updates since then. However, IRCC asked for my Letter of Acceptance on 1st March because I somehow uploaded my passport instead of my LOA during the application signup.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Yes, I saw the link provided by @kuhaku on this forum today and created two accounts for me and my husband. But the information there is exactly the same as in GCKey so I really don't see the IRCC's point in creating another tracker that provides zero new information :confused:

@parrots have you created an account at https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en ? you can check your application status in detail through this tool.

Apr 11, 2023
Application submitted under SDS (Pakistan)
Submission-Confirmation =26 March 2023
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: 31 March 2023
Review of medical results - April 3, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
SDS 3rd Application (Pakistan)
File lodged: 02 April
Upfront medical completed: 13 June 2022
Biometrics updated from previous application
Upfront medical passed: 03 April
Eligibility review started: 03 April

Today I received request for Information letter. In that letter they are stating "Please provide a copy of the bio-page of your current valid passport".
When I applied, I uploaded clear file as per instruction in IRCC's website. I have again scanned my passport's first page and submitted.
Is this a positive sign? Really tensed this time. Hope I get PPR. Need lots of prayers. Thanks

Apr 11, 2023

Today I received request for Information letter. In that letter they are stating "Please provide a copy of the bio-page of your current valid passport".
When I applied, I uploaded clear file as per instruction in IRCC's website. I have again scanned my passport's first page and submitted.
Is this a positive sign? Really tensed this time. Hope I get PPR. Need lots of prayers. Thanks
Seems positive coz this means they are reviewing your file

Apr 11, 2023

did you got any update?

Apr 11, 2023
Application submitted under SDS (Pakistan)
Submission-Confirmation =26 March 2023
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: 31 March 2023
Review of medical results - April 3, 2023:You passed the medical exam.
Correspondence Letter and Passport request: 24 April 2023