App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
what are your opinion on applying for gcms note before eligibility start or even before giving biometrics(considering my medical status is already updated on 7th may)? Also one more thing. If I apply for gcms notes today and I get it after 40 days, notes would be of which date? todays or a day closer to the date I receive it? My timeline is in the signature for reference.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
what are your opinion on applying for gcms note before eligibility start or even before giving biometrics(considering my medical status is already updated on 7th may)? Also one more thing. If I apply for gcms notes today and I get it after 40 days, notes would be of which date? todays or a day closer to the date I receive it? My timeline is in the signature for reference.
u should apply for gcms after eliglbity review start.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
what about the date of the gcms notes?

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Hi guys! with great sadness I just recieved my rejection. I am a key account manager to 3 european carriers in my country and had applied for masters in tourism management. All my paperwork was complete for SDS but i got a rejection that i wont return after studies. My classes start on 16 august 2021.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please suggest what I can do? and how quick can I reapply?
PS all was complete apart from a SOP.

Last edited:

hemu282

May 14, 2021
Hi guys! with great sadness I just recieved my rejection. I am a key account manager to 3 european carriers in my country and had applied for masters in tourism management. All my paperwork was complete for SDS but i got a rejection that i wont return after studies. My classes start on 16 august 2021.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please suggest what I can do?
Which country you have applied??

hemu282

May 14, 2021

Please suggest what I can do?
From which country you have applied

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021

Please suggest what I can do? and how quick can I reapply?
Order GCMS notes to know the exact reasons of refusals. Reapply once you can adequately address the doubts. You might have to defer to Jan 2022 considering the timeline.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Order GCMS notes to know the exact reasons of refusals. Reapply once you can adequately address the doubts. You might have to defer to Jan 2022 considering the timeline.
Where can one apply for those? and how soon can i reapply, i still have 2. 5 months before start of class.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Where can one apply for those? and how soon can i reapply, i still have 2. 5 months before start of class.
You can google how to do it if you have no one in Canada that can order it for you. Usually the notes arrive within 30 days, so perhaps you might have enough time to reapply.