+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APRIL 2021

Satbir08

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Guys...just getting some speculations that we may get out results by may end as IRCC is currently working on backlogs from 2020 or maybe from that of starting Jan 2021 onwards...

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
What do you guys think is current SDS processing time in India (or in your country)? I am assuming 30 days in India? :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2020
I applied for Study permit under SDS with upfront medical on 30th April 2021.
Biometrics Enrolment: 3rd May 2021
No progress after that.

Going for M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering at University of Manitoba.

Jan 24, 2020
Applied on 20 April medical passed and eligibility review started in 3 may, received BVL on 8th May. Guys you people have any idea that we are a step closer to approval, because I have observed pattern that if our file was to be refused we get 2 consecutive mails together from donot reply, one is correspondence letter and other it refusal letter, and I have seen people getting OPR days after receiving BVL. Please share you views

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Applied on 20 April medical passed and eligibility review started in 3 may, received BVL on 8th May. Guys you people have any idea that we are a step closer to approval, because I have observed pattern that if our file was to be refused we get 2 consecutive mails together from donot reply, one is correspondence letter and other it refusal letter, and I have seen people getting OPR days after receiving BVL. Please share you views
This is not true. I got two consecutive mails togethers rom do not reply, one was correspondence letter and the other was approval PPR request.

Please be positive. I wish you best

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
This is not true. I got two consecutive mails togethers rom do not reply, one was correspondence letter and the other was approval PPR request.

Congrats! When you receive your ppr? Please share timeline.

Jan 24, 2020

But I have not seen anyone getting refusal after few days when they received bvl, that's why I think this