+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

devanshtakkar

Jul 14, 2022
Next 30 days IRCC have to clear all Sept Intake applications otherwise no point. Heard Medical has been received but some issue updating on portal. So don't worry about Medical update.
Just confirmed from the lab and they informed me that the medical had been processed from their end. Hope they process the files by mid of August.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Out of curiosity, since I'm a Jan23 intake, will my application be pushed down to accommodate others? I've seen Jan23 intake people get their visas but if you're telling me they're going to go into overdrive to clear Sep intake peeps, will Jan intake people take a hit?
Can't comment, but try to be in their position, what will you do, Sept 22 or Jan 23 first ?

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
It really depends on which VFS your application go to. Some may have a fast clearance due to low backlogs. Some may take more time. Anw, it's like a gamble. Let's see if we win a jackpot.

Suzanne__MD96

Jun 25, 2022
Out of curiosity, since I'm a Jan23 intake, will my application be pushed down to accommodate others? I've seen Jan23 intake people get their visas but if you're telling me they're going to go into overdrive to clear Sep intake peeps, will Jan intake people take a hit?
Ideally it should :p not good for you but you have so much time to get your visa- imagine the plight of us Sept intake students!! :D

Mayank_Choudhary

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ideally it should :p not good for you but you have so much time to get your visa- imagine the plight of us Sept intake students!! :D
I actually spoke to a visa agent from Canada who told me there's almost no chance my application will be pushed down; otherwise, it's basically them creating another backlog of applications. Plus, I didn't even realize it before posting but both my cousins got their visas, which they applied for in April, for the Jan'23 intake. So, I don't think I need to worry, I hope.

Plus, really hoping Sep folks get their decisions in time too! ✌

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Hello everyone
SDS Application (Pakistan) winter intake 2023.
File lodged: 12 July
Upfront medical completed: 13 June
Upfront medical passed: 20 June
Biometrics completed: 14 July

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
I actually spoke to a visa agent from Canada who told me there's almost no chance my application will be pushed down; otherwise, it's basically them creating another backlog of applications. Plus, I didn't even realize it before posting but both my cousins got their visas, which they applied for in April, for the Jan'23 intake. So, I don't think I need to worry, I hope.

Plus, really hoping Sep folks get their decisions in time too! ✌
They won't push down the applications depending on the intake. They will process all applications in the order that they are submitted.

Reactions: Mayank_Choudhary

skyd

Jul 5, 2022
Hi,
I submitted my application ( SDS from India, Mumbai ) on 14th June, Biometrics done and updated on 20th June, after that no updates. Up until yesterday my application status showed "Your action is required" but today it got updated to "Submitted" ( no email received though ), does anyone has any idea what does this status update is about? Does this mean they started working on my application? Bit confused...

Reactions: CeceKash

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi,
I submitted my application ( SDS from India, Mumbai ) on 14th June, Biometrics done and updated on 20th June, after that no updates. Up until yesterday my application status showed "Your action is required" but today it got updated to "Submitted" ( no email received though ), does anyone has any idea what does this status update is about? Does this mean they started working on my application? Bit confused...
Hi,
I've had a similar experience myself. Submitted my biometrics on 24th May but the status changed to "submitted" on 20th June.
There's two things, either there's a huge delay at VFS Mumbai because of which it is taking them a month to send the application to IRCC itself. Or maybe it's just a glitch & there's nothing to be concerned about.
If someone who has applied from Mumbai & has an update on their application could either confirm or deny this it would be helpful. Thanks.