+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
Sorry to hear that. I was refused in my 1st attempt too (non SDS) So I opted for SDS this time
Enhance your SOP. Justify and reassure the VO that you're a temporary student. That you have ties back home
As for your second point, only you would know. Is your IELTS score low? Did you include proof of work experience? Certificates for education? Did you include a GIC?
From what Ive heard, non SDS gets a lot of rejections, even with a good profile
But please try again, with improvements. Good luck!
In my agency 8 people got approved with Non-SDS and I was only one whogot rejected in non-sds . I cannot reapply in SDS because of September intake and SDS taking 3 months minimum..so no time left for SDS.

I have showed 10K cad GIC and paid full 1 year tution fees also upfront and showed good ITR and Bank statement with funds more than 15 lakh( around 25K CAD)
Still got rejected..

I am now requested to change my course to a 2 year PG diploma and which have modules related to Btech computer science.

Reactions: ssup2406

stranger101

Nov 12, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied for GIC with CIBC but haven’t received any response yet. I contacted CIBC via email and they advised me to send Swift copy and I am not sure what they asking for. Also, the associate working on my GIC case asked me to contact him on personal WhatsApp number. It is been a week now the transfer hasn’t been done.
can someone advise on this ?

Mhamzah

Jul 4, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied for GIC with CIBC but haven’t received any response yet. I contacted CIBC via email and they advised me to send Swift copy and I am not sure what they asking for. Also, the associate working on my GIC case asked me to contact him on personal WhatsApp number. It is been a week now the transfer hasn’t been done.
Which country did you apply from.

Idk2

May 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
You need to upload swift copy u can get the swift copy from your local bank through which u transferred the money

firmaha

Jul 8, 2022
I have an offer letter for English for Academic purposes, with a postgraduate diploma program. (WITH CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER)
I am planning to apply pg diploma intake in 2023 with EAP program

What are the possibilities to get a visa?

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
I have an offer letter for English for Academic purposes, with a postgraduate diploma program. (WITH CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER)
I am planning to apply pg diploma intake in 2023 with EAP program

What are the possibilities to get a visa?
Greetings, you should make a separate post maybe, as this is a thread about SDS processing times.
With the conditional offer letter, if it is for missing documents, then I would suggest submitting those and getting an unconditional offer letter from the DLI.
If it is for a certain number of pre-requiste courses to complete after reaching there, like for example, language courses, then it is stated on the website that the permit is allotted for the period of those prerequiste courses only, e.g. 3 months

Make a separate post, it will get more visibility I guess.

Good luck!

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
In my agency 8 people got approved with Non-SDS and I was only one whogot rejected in non-sds . I cannot reapply in SDS because of September intake and SDS taking 3 months minimum..so no time left for SDS.

I have showed 10K cad GIC and paid full 1 year tution fees also upfront and showed good ITR and Bank statement with funds more than 15 lakh( around 25K CAD)
Still got rejected..

I am now requested to change my course to a 2 year PG diploma and which have modules related to Btech computer science.
Good luck with your application!
Replying to your earlier post asking for tips, maybe you could include in your SOP some aspects of how your degree has helped you do your job better compared to the non-engineers in your workplace or something of the sort.
Is a 2-year diploma more convincing to them? Are you from India BTW?

Abhisms0

Star Member
Jul 3, 2022
Good luck with your application!
Replying to your earlier post asking for tips, maybe you could include in your SOP some aspects of how your degree has helped you do your job better compared to the non-engineers in your workplace or something of the sort.
Is a 2-year diploma more convincing to them? Are you from India BTW?
I feel 2 year is more convincing to them..as all my friends went for 2 year master or PG diploma..no one gets rejected. One year doesn't felt worthy to them in my case.. obviously spending 25K cad just for 8 months course sounds a joke.. actually my course was not having any modules which related to my previous academic which is B.tech CSE. Yes im from India - new delhi.

Reactions: ssup2406

visam

Jul 8, 2022
Does anyone have an idea for the SDS timeline in the Philippines? I lodged my application June 13 but no movement in my application till now.

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Is it necessary to provide a SOP with your SDS application?
It's not in the "required documents" section but I've seen quite a few people provide it with the additional documentation..