+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Suzanne__MD96

Jun 25, 2022
I got my biometrics updated on 14th june aswell, its been 21 days today and hoping my visa comes asap, as my college is asking for visa by 15th july
Im sooo nervouss
which college is this? ask them if u can give submission letter showing u have applied for visa? this you will get on your IRCC portal

Reactions: teacherji

Suzanne__MD96

Jun 25, 2022
I went with them and they returned my money. I asked for the details why that happened... if it was some incorrect data or any other issues before I try again
make sure all details match your passport- and make sure whoever opened your acc- your agent or you- has put the details on your passport- word to word it needs to match

abroshan18

Star Member
Jun 22, 2022
Was goin through youtube videos poste by visa consultants, they said June applications have 50-50 chances to get visa for sept intake.

Mhamzah

Jul 4, 2022
which college is this? ask them if u can give submission letter showing u have applied for visa? this you will get on your IRCC portal
Its St.Lawrence college, kingston and they did say i can extend the date if i show them biometrics letter, but the thing is they also said they might not defer me to the next session, and also if my visa gets rejected ill have to start the refund process, which would deduct like 2.5k cad from the fee.

bengalliboy

Jul 28, 2015
I have a friend applied today, SDS for MA to MUN, classes start on Sept first week. Any idea what is the processing time and how things are going now a days? Appreciate for your reply. thank you

camink

Jun 27, 2022
hey everyone, submitted my application a month ago on June 8th, biometrics June 10th, and my eligibility review and background check started June 11th, when can i expect a decision?

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
hey everyone, submitted my application a month ago on June 8th, biometrics June 10th, and my eligibility review and background check started June 11th, when can i expect a decision?
Where did you apply from?
Shouldn't be long as the review and background are already under way..

Fab100

Jul 6, 2022
SDS from India
Biometrics : 20th June (VFS Bangalore)
Eligibility Review: In Progress (not yet started as of 06th July 22)
Intake - Sept