+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Suzanne__MD96

Jun 25, 2022
Like what if my visa is not through and I have to continue working .. my management will always think me of "Not dependable"
ohh like that. i mean it depends on what relationship you have with your bosses- fortunately my bosses are really chill and they understand that i want to study and live a better life so they're happy for me. they trust that even if i (god forbid) have to stay back ill do a good job - so maybe if your bosses are cool you can have a conversation with them?

OR incase your visa doesnt come (god forbid) - just be on the lookout for new jobs abhi se :p

JGX123

May 16, 2022
How much time Non-SDS taking? My agency told me their students getting visa in just 10 days including biometric times also with upfront medical and GiC paid with 80% tution fees paid. In my agency 3 people got visa in 10 days in Non SDS.
I also applied the same way in non-SDS on 30th June 2022....i paid 95% tution fees and GIC 10K CAD....6th july is my biometric appointment...any non-sds my brother.. please update your timeline if you got visa.
Please do update us when you get your PPR.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Anyone know which Month or Date SDS applications are in process?
Non-SDS is coming faster these days, I know two cases where one came in 10 days and other in 30 days.

jaz_rodrigues

Jun 27, 2022
Anyone having trouble with the GIC? My GIC was returned and I don't know why and I need it for the SDS. I'm in a hurry to get all the docs and this one is the last one :(

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Anyone having trouble with the GIC? My GIC was returned and I don't know why and I need it for the SDS. I'm in a hurry to get all the docs and this one is the last one :(
go with CIBC, no issues at all. Money must be transfer from your account. Not from anyone else account.

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Anyone know which Month or Date SDS applications are in process?
Non-SDS is coming faster these days, I know two cases where one came in 10 days and other in 30 days.
I guess they are processing april applicants. Some of 6-8 april application got result in late June

jaz_rodrigues

Jun 27, 2022
go with CIBC, no issues at all. Money must be transfer from your account. Not from anyone else account.
I went with them and they returned my money. I asked for the details why that happened... if it was some incorrect data or any other issues before I try again

Mhamzah

Jul 4, 2022
Hi everyone!!

Congrats to everyone getting their student visa acceptances- its really motivating to see that IRCC is on it and people are actually getting their visas on time!

Though i think most Indian students are still facing issues. I finished my biometrics on June 14th and have applied via Student Direct Stream...really hoping to get my visa by aug end latest as class start on Sept 06th!

Has anyone applied around the same time and is worried just like me? please tell me im not alone! :O
I got my biometrics updated on 14th june aswell, its been 21 days today and hoping my visa comes asap, as my college is asking for visa by 15th july
Im sooo nervouss