+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scotland and England Separate Entries - Travel History

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am currently filling my eAPR form, travel history section and would like input of people who visited/traveled Scotland for vacations.

As per travel history section in country of visit tab - England and Scotland are separate countries not usual UK.

Therefore, should I mention my travel from Aberdeen, Scotland to London, England (vacations of 7 days) in travel history?

Also, I traveled back permanently from England to Pakistan (country of origin, citizenship) after completion of my MBA degree...Do I need to mention that?

Thanks and looking forward to valuable advice as I am almost done with the form.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
syeduzairhaider said:
I am currently filling my eAPR form, travel history section and would like input of people who visited/traveled Scotland for vacations.

As per travel history section in country of visit tab - England and Scotland are separate countries not usual UK.

Therefore, should I mention my travel from Aberdeen, Scotland to London, England (vacations of 7 days) in travel history?

Also, I traveled back permanently from England to Pakistan (country of origin, citizenship) after completion of my MBA degree...Do I need to mention that?

Thanks and looking forward to valuable advice as I am almost done with the form.
Hi,

I will try respond to the best of my ability as I am on the same boat. I'm sure others will chip in.

1. Since both are in the UK mentioning one will be enough, therefore I don't think it would be necessary to mention vacations within the UK. Some people travel from England to Scotland everyday for work, so consider them local trips as there are no boarder posts.

2. If you had no other international travel in between you don't need to put this as a separate trip. Therefore, it will only be from Pakistan 22-01-12 to (the day you left after your MBA). But if you traveled outside the UK in between your studies you would need to mention those trips, and the trip from England to Pakistan would become a separate entry.

I hope that helps.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
syeduzairhaider said:
Hope others would chip in :)
It's probably better to post on a popular/active thread than to create a new one.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You dont have to mention travel within the UK as it is one country.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
You dont have to mention travel within the UK as it is one country.
but in travel history section of eAPR England and Scotland are two different country as per option shown.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I don't see it as a problem. I'm sure Canada knows that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are in the same country. If it were an issue, they'd ask for separate PCCs for each country within the UK. If you are so concerned about rejection because of that, write a LoE explaining.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
xpressentry said:
I don't see it as a problem. I'm sure Canada knows that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are in the same country. If it were an issue, they'd ask for separate PCCs for each country within the UK. If you are so concerned about rejection because of that, write a LoE explaining.
great point. Agreed

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
I am in the same boat. What you did with your visits to Scotland and Northern Ireland from England. Did you mentioned it in travel history and explained the same in LOE ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please let me know if I can mention the Scotland trip from England and explain it in LOE why I did so ?
Hi,

No, you don't have to do any of that. There is no boarder between the two so it is considered a local trip. Don't mention it in travel history or in your LOE.

All the best

Last edited:
Reactions: New_user99

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I work at England, but live in scotland(work from home) and I have submitted single PCC mate..It's all single country..The United Kingdom according to canada...