Med's Request
17-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
working
scotia bank are opening my canadian bank account in india by using pr visa and copr..
they were saying they will be charging only when u get remintance done in this account ..means say if i deposit Rs 10 lakh INR , i will be charged Rs 2000/ for that..i will also get a credit card and a debit card..

i will go to ON so next step will be when i land there as she was not knowing the ahead rules for the account in canada..

two questions
1) is it a trap to get more revenue and later on i m even charged for closing my account when i get better options available in banking thr
2) is thr any charge of using a debit card of scotia bank thrrough a RBS or any other bank ATM in ca?
3) they also saying that it will be helpful in getting ur SIN
4) qcan i get the SIN at the airport only? no. not the card

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
wilson has replied perfectly to your post in other thread.

I am taking DD and small amount of cash with me. Will open scotiabank account next day.

manunidhi21

Dec 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2011
Med's Request
17-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
working
thankx devilhimself..

when u plan to land and where and why ?
all w's?

i added 2 more points as max thread is read of qorax and SIN linking with a bank account by bank ppl in india must be taken as misrepresentation

canaspirant

Feb 10, 2011
manunidhi21 said:
scotia bank are opening my canadian bank account in india by using pr visa and copr..
they were saying they will be charging only when u get remintance done in this account ..means say if i deposit Rs 10 lakh INR , i will be charged Rs 2000/ for that..i will also get a credit card and a debit card..

i will go to ON so next step will be when i land there as she was not knowing the ahead rules for the account in canada..

two questions
1) is it a trap to get more revenue and later on i m even charged for closing my account when i get better options available in banking thr
I dont have an answer to this.
2) is thr any charge of using a debit card of scotia bank thrrough a RBS or any other bank ATM in ca?
Yes. That applies to any bank in CA. Unline asian countries where you can use any ATM.
3) they also saying that it will be helpful in getting ur SIN
Not really. You can apply for SIN just by showing your landing docs. I was nt asked. But maybe it will help.
4) qcan i get the SIN at the airport only? no. not the card
No. You will need to visit service canada for it.