01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hi, I emailed them to inquire about the status of my account, here is their response:

Please be advised your investment account is currently active. Your funds will remain safe with us until you arrive in Canada. There will be no expiration date in this matter.

Should you have any concerns and inquiries, please contact our Scotiabank Start Right department for assistance by collect call at: 416-288-4119. (Note: Dialing Direct- Long distance charges will apply if dialing direct (using international dialing code 001)). Our representatives are available to speak with you Monday to Friday, 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time in Canada (excluding Canadian Public Holidays).

Thank you for choosing Scotiabank.

Regards,

Alex L.| E-Customer Experience
Scotiabank | P.O. Box 4100, Postal Station 'A' Toronto Ontario, M5W 1T1
scotiabank.com
Scotiabank is a business name used by The Bank of Nova Scotia

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

_vedant_

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I emailed them to inquire about the status of my account, here is their response:

Please be advised your investment account is currently active. Your funds will remain safe with us until you arrive in Canada. There will be no expiration date in this matter.

Should you have any concerns and inquiries, please contact our Scotiabank Start Right department for assistance by collect call at: 416-288-4119. (Note: Dialing Direct- Long distance charges will apply if dialing direct (using international dialing code 001)). Our representatives are available to speak with you Monday to Friday, 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time in Canada (excluding Canadian Public Holidays).

Regards,

scotiabank.com
When did you pay your GIC?

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

Regards,

scotiabank.com
Thanks bro
I again check my scotia account the expiry date is regarding the automatic deletion of msg in inbox after 180 days . As you shared there is no expiry date for funds in GIC
Thanks it will help lot of people

• Love
Reactions: Petita

SONIA SINGH

Oct 20, 2020
Kindly help
I need my GIC investment certificate from the scotia bank because it was expired from the account. Can anyone please suggest how can I get back my GIC scotia investment certificate? I have my GIC swift copy but don't have my investment certificate. I want to lodge my file. please help......