+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Score increased after ITA

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi,
Actually, you are right, this seems to be a system error. But I wanted to ask, what did you do next?
Did you change the level of education as per ECA (in Education History), or
You did not make any changes and explained the situation in LOE?

It would be really helpful if you could clear this confusion, I am facing the same situation and don't want to take any risk with my application.

As far as I know whatever education mentioned in your assessment you should feed the same in your EE profile cause based on your document your application would be assessed in future. So if you have done Masters and you fill the same in your EE profile but you have ECA which says your education is Bachelor then please modify your profile as Bachelor or get an assessment for your Masters.
I hope my explanation will help you.

regards
D

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
hi everyone..
I am facing the same issue ... however, for me it is an increase of 1 point in my CRS after receiving ITA

1. I went back to my express entry application to review my score which was 452
2. However, Post ITA when i clicked preview score it says 453 and I compared the EE profile to the post ITA fields to check and found out that, there has been an increase from 8 to 9 for my spouse factors level of education although I am positive that the information is the same and unchanged

the only change made in his education details while filling the Post ITA forms was to modify his field of study from OTHER to Computing and information technology and his location of his educational institution.

will such factors lead to alteration in CRS scores??

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
hi everyone..
I am facing the same issue ... however, for me it is an increase of 1 point in my CRS after receiving ITA

1. I went back to my express entry application to review my score which was 452
2. However, Post ITA when i clicked preview score it says 453 and I compared the EE profile to the post ITA fields to check and found out that, there has been an increase from 8 to 9 for my spouse factors level of education although I am positive that the information is the same and unchanged

the only change made in his education details while filling the Post ITA forms was to modify his field of study from OTHER to Computing and information technology and his location of his educational institution.

will such factors lead to alteration in CRS scores??

Hi all i found out the simple error i made i repeatedly mentioned the degree details twice which resulted in system picking it up twice thereby considering it as a 2 or more degree received which showed the score as 9 ..after correction the score is the same as my express entry score

just wanted to mention this here as such simple human errors can happen to anyone so please watch out.. review your applications again.

:)

Antarbir

Sep 29, 2018
Hi all! I am facing the same issue.My points increased from 448 to 455.Kindly suggest what should i do.As some people are suggesting me to add One year pg diploma in both the drop downs.

ssd24

Nov 1, 2018
My score for education has increased after receiving ITA and completing the profile.. First my score for education was 119 ( I have a masters degree in India but WES has evaluated it as " one year of graduate study ")but after completion of the form post ITA,when I checked "Preview my score"..my CRS score increased to 456 from 449 which is due to the increase in my score for level of education which jumped from 119 to 126.. Strange thing is that I didnt make any changes in the study section... Can anybody explain this

What's your status now friend

Muzammil_Rizvi

Aug 9, 2018
Muscat
Category........
FSW
No- I am in ip2 now. I have my GCMS notes as well. It did not impact my scores ,so all went well
Hi Jaywalker, Hope you already received your PPR. Would you mind to please share just the education section of the GCMS notes on how CIC mentioned the actual education and the education as per ECA?