kunalfred

Mar 6, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
No- I am in ip2 now. I have my GCMS notes as well. It did not impact my scores ,so all went well
Hello Jaywalker,
I am also stuck in the same situation where my wife's education points changed from 9 to 10 and overall CRS increased by 1 point. Can you please extend your support by updating the current status and what did you write in LOE about this.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hello Jaywalker,
I am also stuck in the same situation where my wife's education points changed from 9 to 10 and overall CRS increased by 1 point. Can you please extend your support by updating the current status and what did you write in LOE about this.
just one liner that your original score is " " however it is showing " " . This is a glitch in the system and they are aware of it. Don't bother much.

malshab92

Jul 10, 2019
This is a system Error. Its because post ITA the system calculates the points for education based on what you filled in your degree and not the ECA. E.g if you filled Master's while ECA is 2 or more degree's you will get to see additional 7 points.
In personal history should I write Masters or the equivalence of Bachelors 4 years?

Pabby07

Jul 31, 2021
My score for education has increased after receiving ITA and completing the profile.. First my score for education was 119 ( I have a masters degree in India but WES has evaluated it as " one year of graduate study ")but after completion of the form post ITA,when I checked "Preview my score"..my CRS score increased to 456 from 449 which is due to the increase in my score for level of education which jumped from 119 to 126.. Strange thing is that I didnt make any changes in the study section... Can anybody explain this
hello, I am currently facing the same issue. What was the successful outcome? How did you proceed? Please guide

Umitca

Oct 29, 2022
Hi ,
If I receive an ITA with the score of 483 , but I remove some work experience after ITA and have a 400 score which is below cut off score, I know I will not be eligible , but what if I pass french exam between ITA and PR application and pump up the score to 495 ? Can I still be eligible although at the time of invitation my score was below cut off score?
Thanks,

siddiqui12

Sep 27, 2019
Hi all i found out the simple error i made i repeatedly mentioned the degree details twice which resulted in system picking it up twice thereby considering it as a 2 or more degree received which showed the score as 9 ..after correction the score is the same as my express entry score

just wanted to mention this here as such simple human errors can happen to anyone so please watch out.. review your applications again.

:)
i have same situation, my spouse points are increased by 1. could you please help me here

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi ,
If I receive an ITA with the score of 483 , but I remove some work experience after ITA and have a 400 score which is below cut off score, I know I will not be eligible , but what if I pass french exam between ITA and PR application and pump up the score to 495 ? Can I still be eligible although at the time of invitation my score was below cut off score?
Thanks,
no

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
My score for education has increased vps germany after receiving ITA and completing the profile.. First my score for education was 119 ( I have a masters degree in India but WES has evaluated it as " one year of graduate study ")but after completion of the form post ITA,when I checked "Preview my score"..my CRS score increased to 456 from 449 which is due to the increase in my score for level of education which jumped from 119 to 126.. Strange thing is that I didnt make any changes in the study section... Can anybody explain this
After completing eAPR questionnaire when I preview my CRS score, it shows 26 points extra which is due to my education. I have a bachelor and a MS degree which is equivalent to a Canadian bachelor degree.