+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scope of food safety auditors in Canada

spbanger

Jun 15, 2013
Hi Friends

I am a new member of this forum. I am a food technologist by profession and am working as food safety auditor. I am having 7 years of working experience in Dairy plants and 3 years of experience in food safety auditing. I want to relocate to Canada and looking for some opening there in Canada.
Years back in 2006 i had applied for family immigration for Canada under skilled category but unfortunately it has been refused recently. I hope you people might have aware of mass refusals of pre-2008 pending cases. Initially I took my wife as an principle applicant and now I myself wants to be a principle applicant. Can I be relocated to Canada along with my family under skilled worker category. Kindly advise if there is a ray of a hope.

Regards
SP

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

spbanger said:
Hi Friends

I am a new member of this forum. I am a food technologist by profession and am working as food safety auditor. I am having 7 years of working experience in Dairy plants and 3 years of experience in food safety auditing. I want to relocate to Canada and looking for some opening there in Canada.
Years back in 2006 i had applied for family immigration for Canada under skilled category but unfortunately it has been refused recently. I hope you people might have aware of mass refusals of pre-2008 pending cases. Initially I took my wife as an principle applicant and now I myself wants to be a principle applicant. Can I be relocated to Canada along with my family under skilled worker category. Kindly advise if there is a ray of a hope.

Regards
SP
1. Your occupation is not on the list of 24, so for you to apply under the Federal Program, you would have to obtain an approved job offer in Canada.

spbanger

Jun 15, 2013
Obtaining approved job offer?????????

How to obtain approved job offer (food safety auditor) in Canada under the Federal Program. Can anybody put light on it.

Thanks & Regards

SP

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
spbanger said:
Hi Friends

Regards
SP
Hey!
Take an in-depth look at NOC 2263!!!! You may just fit in as a food safety inspector.
May be a little late to do anything about it for now though, but who knows, right?
Good luck!