+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCOPE OF ELECTRICAL IN NBCC,CANADA

shahparth9094

May 11, 2018
HELLO,

RECENTLY, I HAVE APPLIED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY IN MONCTON,NEW BRUNSWICK.

HOW IS THIS COURSE AND EDUCATION THERE?

CAN I EASILY GET PART TIME JOB WHILE STUDYING?

IS THERE ENOUGH VEGETABLES AVAILABLE?

how to get post work permit and pr?

can i move another province after completed graduation?

how much time get for pr in canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to do some basic research. Also please avoid caps it is hard to read and means you are screaming. You haven't said what school you are going to. Moncton is not a huge city and it has a higher unemployment rate than other areas of Canada so it may be hard to get a part-time job. You will likely be competing with other student or other unskilled workers for jobs in the evening and the weekend likely in the service industry. Yes there are vegetables. The cost of food will be higher than you are used due to climate and vast country so higher shipping costs. If you graduate while remaining a continuous full-time student you can apply for a work permit pgwp. You then will have t qualify for express entry (PR) like anyone else who wants to become a PR. If you qualify you can become a PR. It is very very hard to qualify if you only have a 1 year pgwp. Yes you can move with your pgwp. Some exceptions with Quebec. Usually takes 2+ years after graduation but can be longer. There is no guarantee that you will get PR. This is very basic information. You need to spend some time researching.