+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

School Transcript!!!Please help!!!

josinyc

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
When the CIC asks for the School Transcript, in my case of my bachelor Degree, do they usually ask for an official transcript? Do they ask us to ask the school to send it direct to them or it can be the transcript we order from schools and have it sent to us then we send it to the CIC?

Thanks.

plank

Feb 21, 2008
It need not be sent directly to them. It will be better if you can get it for yourself and send it along with other required documents to CIC.
That way they can have the documentation in one place.

trina_physio

Dec 10, 2008
You can send your copy directlywith all your other requirements. The school only has to send it if you are going to use your TOR for credentialing purposes.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

trina_physio said:
You can send your copy directlywith all your other requirements. The school only has to send it if you are going to use your TOR for credentialing purposes.
You should note that most offices state in Appendix A that the transcript/mark sheets be in a university sealed envelope.

PMM

C

cajoejoe

Agree with PMM. On Transcript states when you were graduated and you can't "fake it :)".

~j

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
They asked me to send the transcripts in University's sealed envelop. I won't trust the university that when they will send that, so I sent it myself - I just asked them to seal the envelope and then I mail it to them.

josinyc

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
So, it does not have to be addressed to CIC? You can request the University to send it in your name, then you just send it to CIC with your name in the envelop, right?

Thank you.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Yes, no need to be addressed to them, otherwise they will ask University directly. It need to be in the sealed envelope though, which means envelope must have university seals as a proof that no one has opened the envelope since it was originated from their office.

Tessi

Nov 28, 2008
Hi - Where can i get a list of all the required documents to be sent to CIC? e.g. school transcript, cetificates etc?
Thanks~

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Tessi said:
Hi - Where can i get a list of all the required documents to be sent to CIC? e.g. school transcript, cetificates etc?
Thanks~
Read the Region specific requirements Appendix A. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

PMM