+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scholarships

Wadalballa77

Oct 18, 2020
Hello,
My name is Ahmed and I am from Sudan. I recently graduated with a 4 years bachelors degree in arts of international affairs from a university in Azerbaijan. I am looking for post graduate degrees and masters programs in Canada to move to Canada and hopefully settle afterwards. However, I am looking for partially or fully funded scholarships offers because my counties situation is really bad and it's in a crisis at the moment and the economy is terrible to the point where it is impossible to make enough money to pay for a masters degree or move to Canada, our currency is almost worthless therefore am looking for scholarships in Canada. It doesn't matter which province but it's preferable if it's cheap and affordable with part-time jobs available to work while studying to financially support myself.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
My name is Ahmed and I am from Sudan. I recently graduated with a 4 years bachelors degree in arts of international affairs from a university in Azerbaijan. I am looking for post graduate degrees and masters programs in Canada to move to Canada and hopefully settle afterwards. However, I am looking for partially or fully funded scholarships offers because my counties situation is really bad and it's in a crisis at the moment and the economy is terrible to the point where it is impossible to make enough money to pay for a masters degree or move to Canada, our currency is almost worthless therefore am looking for scholarships in Canada. It doesn't matter which province but it's preferable if it's cheap and affordable with part-time jobs available to work while studying to financially support myself.
Unfortunately most scholarships are for Canadian citizens and permanent residents. There are more scholarships for international students at the masters and PhD level. You will still need to show that you have some funds because a fully funded scholarship doesn’t include all your costs.