+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scheduling H1B and H4 Visa Appointments

Hyndu_c

Jul 11, 2022
Hello,

We received COPR last month and want to travel to Canada ,but need H1B visa stamping to return back. Had previous expired stampings from India too.

1)While creating account, which option should we select ?

1) I am a Non Canadian Citizen residing in Canada who has completed the U.S. Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160) form and want to apply for a visa (OR)

2) I am a Non Canadian Citizen residing in the U.S. and want to apply for a visa.

2) Are you permanent resident of any country ? Should i select Canada or not? Since we didn't get PR card yet.

3) Should i select travelling from other country Yes or No ?

Thank you

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello,

We received COPR last month and want to travel to Canada ,but need H1B visa stamping to return back. Had previous expired stampings from India too.

1)While creating account, which option should we select ?

1) I am a Non Canadian Citizen residing in Canada who has completed the U.S. Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160) form and want to apply for a visa (OR)

2) I am a Non Canadian Citizen residing in the U.S. and want to apply for a visa.

2) Are you permanent resident of any country ? Should i select Canada or not? Since we didn't get PR card yet.

3) Should i select travelling from other country Yes or No ?

Thank you

You do not need a H1b Visa interview/stamp to go back to US. You can use AVR rule to return to USA. Getting stamped in Canada is having huge delays.

Hyndu_c

Jul 11, 2022
Hi. Thanks for the help. We need to get stamping for changing from H1B to H4 Status . But i am confused about the options.