+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule - A

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey everyone, I have finally received my passport request on the 1st of November, I guess that’s what happens after schedule A, it took around 3 months for me to receive an update, But phew
Now another waiting game till I receive my passport back, I have a very important trip in December
Anyone knows how long will it take?

Reactions: Harsimrat117

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hey everyone, I have finally received my passport request on the 1st of November, I guess that’s what happens after schedule A, it took around 3 months for me to receive an update, But phew
Now another waiting game till I receive my passport back, I have a very important trip in December
I too have this question actually.. i submitted my passport on 31st October for stamping...i have heard that it takes around 10 days!!

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
It will be done before december for sure!

sehulugh

Nov 1, 2017
I just got sent the Schedule A with 7 days to reply, I'm thinking this is as a result of the part time M.Sc I did while working and didn't specify, can I specify and attach supporting documents to the schedule A? Also what is the implication of submitting something slightly different from what you submitted earlier? Someone please help

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi
Congratulations on receiving confirmation..
Did you submit IMM 5669 Electronic version or a physically signed one?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Friends urgent help required i got Schedule A request : Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide us with your personal/education history for the past 10 years without any gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2017/05/25
Anyone same problem ???? just saw my cic im freaking out
Hi
I hope it all went through well..
Did you submit IMM 5669 Electronic version or a physically signed one? Thanks

fleurspeaks19

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
I just got sent the Schedule A with 7 days to reply, I'm thinking this is as a result of the part time M.Sc I did while working and didn't specify, can I specify and attach supporting documents to the schedule A? Also what is the implication of submitting something slightly different from what you submitted earlier? Someone please help
Did having to submit schedule A delay the processing of your application? How much after did you get PPR?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello to all!
I hope I can count on your advice and help regarding this infamous Schedule A IMM5669.
My wife has overlapping activities while she was a student in France, where part of her Degree requirement was to have a paid apprenticeship in a company. But since she was officially a student at that time, it makes overlapping activities.

It goes like this:

Sep. '16 --> Oct. '17: Student at ABC university
Oct. '16 --> Oct '17: Apprentice (Software Engineer) at XYZ Company

Is it okay to have overlapping activity mentioned like this? Also, concerning the "status in country" field, should I put "STUDENT" for both?
What do you think?

Would really appreciate your advice!

zehrakh

Mar 28, 2018
Where do we have to submit Schedule A (IMM5669E) form post ITA??
in which section in document checklist

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Hello.

I have a question please. The schedule A in my case is filled by the dependant because she is the only one with visa refusal. At the end of the form (page 4)where it says 'Applicant signature' please who is to sign, The main applicant or the dependant? And how many spots on that page is the signature supposed to be.

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hello.

I have a question please. The schedule A in my case is filled by the dependant because she is the only one with visa refusal. At the end of the form (page 4)where it says 'Applicant signature' please who is to sign, The main applicant or the dependant? And how many spots on that page is the signature supposed to be.
Take a print out of the completely filled and validated form and then put your signature.Scan the document and upload it.

DS MORAI

Sep 4, 2018
So after filling up Scedule A Form . How long they take to update ??

If they ask for Schedule A , is it a good sign or bad ??

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Hope y’all are doing great!

On Jan 9, 2018, I received a notification and they have requested for an additional document.

Here is the request:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Parents Information Missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/16

I got ITA in Oct'18 and AOR in Nov'18.

Should I just fill the parents section on the application and send it, or do I have to fill complete form?

Will appreciate quick response.

TIA

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi guys,

Hope y’all are doing great!

On Jan 9, 2018, I received a notification and they have requested for an additional document.

Here is the request:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Parents Information Missing. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/16

I got ITA in Oct'18 and AOR in Nov'18.

Should I just fill the parents section on the application and send it, or do I have to fill complete form?

Will appreciate quick response.

TIA
I filled the whole thing because it would not let me validate. I was asked about address history for some specific dates though, so I filled up the whole form. Lets wait for other people to respond.