+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule - A

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
After a wait of around 3 months, I finally received a status changed email.

CIC wanted me to upload IMM5669 Documents. So I have few queries regarding that:

1. I found IMM 5669 E document after searching CIC website, is it the same one they asked for?
2. What should I make of this activity? Am I close enough to receive PPR?
3. Can I check the information I submitted with the online profile so that I do not make any error while manually entering it here?
4. Can I put scanned copy of signature only rather than printing and scanning the complete document?

Thanks

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
akryptik said:

CIC wanted me to upload IMM5669 Documents. So I have few queries regarding that:

1. I found IMM 5669 E document after searching CIC website, is it the same one they asked for?
3. Can I check the information I submitted with the online profile so that I do not make any error while manually entering it here?
4. Can I put scanned copy of signature only rather than printing and scanning the complete document?

Thanks
1) Yes, that is right.
2) Don't know for sure, but people on the forum have said that those who have answered "Yes" to any of the statutory questions have had a request for this document.
3) Yes, you can click on this link or copy-paste this to your browser URL after logging in your myCIC account- https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do
(thanks to member 'Que Em' for this)
4) No, print the form with just the signature remaining to be done, sign it physically and then scan and upload.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
raven00090 said:
1) Yes, that is right.
2) Don't know for sure, but people on the forum have said that those who have answered "Yes" to any of the statutory questions have had a request for this document.
3) Yes, you can click on this link or copy-paste this to your browser URL after logging in your myCIC account- https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do
4) No, print the form with just the signature remaining to be done, sign it physically and then scan and upload.
What statutory questions? I don't remember signing anything like that...can you please elaborate?

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
raven00090 said:
1) Yes, that is right.
Also, the link you posted...it does not have complete information, like my personal history and address information. I want to confirm those data....can I find it somewhere?

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
akryptik said:
Also, the link you posted...it does not have complete information, like my personal history and address information. I want to confirm those data....can I find it somewhere?
Did you login to your myCIC? Once you login, then copy-paste that, and then click on "view".

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
akryptik said:
What statutory questions? I don't remember signing anything like that...can you please elaborate?
Statutory questions like "Have you been refused a visa...." and "Have you been associated with a violent group..." etc. That list of questions that can be checked with a "Yes" or "No". Those questions.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
raven00090 said:
Statutory questions like "Have you been refused a visa...." and "Have you been associated with a violent group..." etc. That list of questions that can be checked with a "Yes" or "No". Those questions.
I got my application rejected due to incomplete document earlier and yes I did mention that with my EE profile number....but this Schedule A form has nothing related to that....

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
raven00090 said:
Did you login to your myCIC? Once you login, then copy-paste that, and then click on "view".
Yeah I did the same...it takes me to application submitted page, but that page has info I submitted at the time of creating EE profile, not the one I submitted after getting ITA....

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hey guys, a question about schedule A. I have been denied a US visa once. So I'll answer 'Yes' to a statutory question.

My question is, can I fill out a schedule A ahead of time and upload it with the rest of the PR application or do I have to wait for them to formally ask me for a schedule A?

Thanks in advance!

firstrunnerup

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
grapehair said:
Hey guys, a question about schedule A. I have been denied a US visa once. So I'll answer 'Yes' to a statutory question.

My question is, can I fill out a schedule A ahead of time and upload it with the rest of the PR application or do I have to wait for them to formally ask me for a schedule A?

Thanks in advance!
Yes you can pass it upfront.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends urgent help required i got Schedule A request : Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide us with your personal/education history for the past 10 years without any gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2017/05/25
Anyone same problem ???? just saw my cic im freaking out

wbayg

Jun 16, 2016

Thanks
Hi,

Did you add new info or change existing info in schedule A?