+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule - A

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Friends urgent help required i got Schedule A request : Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide us with your personal/education history for the past 10 years without any gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2017/05/25
Anyone same problem ???? just saw my cic im freaking out
I got it too yesterday, with a 30 days limit, AOR march 30. This came out of nowhere, why would they ask me that 3 month in? I have no gaps in my timeline nor did I answer yes on any statutory questions...

I am freaking out too, any updates from the other people who filled it?

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
I got it too yesterday, with a 30 days limit, AOR march 30. This came out of nowhere, why would they ask me that 3 month in? I have no gaps in my timeline nor did I answer yes on any statutory questions...

I am freaking out too, any updates from the other people who filled it?
Hi,
i submitted that on may 18th itself so after that i was waiting and another surprise happened ! i received request for proof of relationship for my spouse on june 6th n my bg turned na2 same day. After submitting the POR on june 10th my bg changed to 1p2 on june 17th and my wait continues.
I hope you get some progress on yours and good luck !

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I received a Schedule A request four and a half months in.... with 30 days to upload it. I have been struggling to do so. I emailed it to my VO, but haven't received a confirmation of receipt or change in status still.

I had no gaps in my history - in fact, I went into complete detail. So they requested an explanation for overlapping activities.

Let me know how you managed to upload/send the electronic Schedule A?? I haven't been successful.

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hello,

Thank you very much for letting me know. I feel slightly better about it now, maybe the same will happen with me and my background check will progress. :)

shushuk

Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

Thank you very much for letting me know. I feel slightly better about it now, maybe the same will happen with me and my background check will progress. :)

Hi ..please let us know your status after receiving Schedule A form.

Thanks!!

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi ..please let us know your status after receiving Schedule A form.

Thanks!!
Hello, it has been a month since I submitted the Schedule A, and still nothing has changed. I am still in N/A 2 background check as I was before the request.

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a question about what happens after schedule A ? It been month and a half and I haven't heard from cic ... Anyone knows how long will it take to hear back?

Thank you so much for your time and replies

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have a question about what happens after schedule A ? It been month and a half and I haven't heard from cic ... Anyone knows how long will it take to hear back?

Not much happened, still didn't get my PPR, but I did progress to in progress 2 in background check... which is supposedly the last phase(that happened around August 1 and still nothing)

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,
I also Recieved a Schedule A form, but there was nothing mentioned as to what information was missing,
I am little confused as i am sure that i filled all info correctly.
Also can anyone help me to fill the education details?
I have filled 10 years for Elementary Education, 2 for Secondary, 4 for University.
Is that fine?

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hi All,
I also Recieved a Schedule A form, but there was nothing mentioned as to what information was missing,
I am little confused as i am sure that i filled all info correctly.
Also can anyone help me to fill the education details?
I have filled 10 years for Elementary Education, 2 for Secondary, 4 for University.
Is that fine?
I received the same form request 10 days after my AOR. Yes 10+2+4 is correct. But they only need details for secondary and post secondary education, for eg. school/university name and stuff. Read the instructions carefully. I filled up the form and sent it the next day with an attached LOE. Got my PPR exactly 10 days later. So don’t worry, just fill everything truthfully and correctly. Don’t leave any spaces in “activities in last 10 years” and “added history”

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hi everyone,

Got my PPR 10 days after Submitting the doc. Don’t worry, you will be fine if the information is all in order.

Reactions: Harsimrat117

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I received a Schedule A request four and a half months in.... with 30 days to upload it. I have been struggling to do so. I emailed it to my VO, but haven't received a confirmation of receipt or change in status still.

I had no gaps in my history - in fact, I went into complete detail. So they requested an explanation for overlapping activities.

Let me know how you managed to upload/send the electronic Schedule A?? I haven't been successful.
Can you provide more explanation on overlapping dates? Like give an example

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Got my PPR 10 days after Submitting the doc. Don’t worry, you will be fine if the information is all in order.
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate. I am now somewhat relieved. :)
Also i wanted to know that i have stayed in one place(My permanent address) in the last 20 years. In between just for 4 months training i went to Mysore(Karnataka), So i got my PCC done from Local Police Station. That will work right?
I have heard these days they have changed the rules and we need to get it done from Central Passport Office.

Can you please clarify?

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate. I am now somewhat relieved. :)
Also i wanted to know that i have stayed in one place(My permanent address) in the last 20 years. In between just for 4 months training i went to Mysore(Karnataka), So i got my PCC done from Local Police Station. That will work right?
I have heard these days they have changed the rules and we need to get it done from Central Passport Office.

Can you please clarify?
It is always advisable to get your PCC from a PSK as that document is pan India and IRCC has to honour it no matter what. However, they also accept PCC’s from local police station. Most probably, all will be good but you should get your PCC done from a PSK in case they ask for it while processing your application.

Reactions: Harsimrat117

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
It is always advisable to get your PCC from a PSK as that document is pan India and IRCC has to honour it no matter what. However, they also accept PCC’s from local police station. Most probably, all will be good but you should get your PCC done from a PSK in case they ask for it while processing your application.
Thanks again, i will do this and get PCC from PSK as well.