+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A uploaded but not submitted?

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
We validated the Schedule A form and uploaded it to the application that we linked online, and under details it says
"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: scheduleacomplete.pdf"

Am I doing something wrong here?

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
We validated the Schedule A form and uploaded it to the application that we linked online, and under details it says
"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: scheduleacomplete.pdf"

Am I doing something wrong here?
Did you go through the questionnaire part at the bottom? It will confirm a few things then it will let you submit. Think it says ' transmit' or something like that, can't remember.

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Did you go through the questionnaire part at the bottom? It will confirm a few things then it will let you submit. Think it says ' transmit' or something like that, can't remember.
I didn't see a questionnaire, I'll check it out when I get to my computer :)

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
So I saw the little questionnaire that asked my security question and electronic signature, then I clicked "Transmit" and now under details it says, "Replacement Provided". Is that correct?

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
So I saw the little questionnaire that asked my security question and electronic signature, then I clicked "Transmit" and now under details it says, "Replacement Provided". Is that correct?
Yes as far as I know that is what it's supposed to say. That's what it says for mine and it's been a week now.

Reactions: tschellsi

Qc_full

Apr 18, 2018
i have been asked for multiple documents ADR. please do i have to sign each of them separately when i upload on my Gckey?

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Beware that when they ask you for instance for Police Records and you have more than 1 PDF, you cannot upload each one separately, all docs from one same category have to be scanned first as 1 PDF and then uploaded as 1 file.
Hope it's clear

Reactions: Qc_full

Qc_full

Apr 18, 2018
Beware that when they ask you for instance for Police Records and you have more than 1 PDF, you cannot upload each one separately, all docs from one same category have to be scanned first as 1 PDF and then uploaded as 1 file.
Hope it's clear
Ok. Thanks..i will see how i can make them into PDF then too