+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A sent by IRCC Webform

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello guys. I got an email 4 days ago from CIC asking to send them my Schedule A again since I had some information missing. So, the point is that I created an account as they requested me in my email and linked my application to. I tried to see the upload button on my account to upload my Schedule A but no way to find it so I finally sent it to them by the IRCC Webform as one of the 3 options they told me I could send it. My concern is, how could I know if they receive it? Do they send me an email to let me know? I will really appreciate someone here lets me to understand it since I am really concerned and I don't know if they receive it. Thank you very much...Happy Canada Day to everyone!!!!

Reactions: VUPtoYOW

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if you were asked to upload the Schedule A through your online account and could not find the upload button......give it a few days and try again......and if by July 4th you still can't find the upload button.......call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only.

As per the copy of Schedule A you sent through Webform......to confirm if they received the form through webform.....you may need to call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only.

IRCC has asked me for a new document. How do I submit it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Osmel86

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
if you were asked to upload the Schedule A through your online account and could not find the upload button......give it a few days and try again......and if by July 4th you still can't find the upload button.......call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only.

As per the copy of Schedule A you sent through Webform......to confirm if they received the form through webform.....you may need to send an email to the VO processing your application.

IRCC has asked me for a new document. How do I submit it?
Thank you very much. I got an email from CIC asking me for the Schedule A and create an account to link my application and upload the form through it. That's why I sent it through the Webform because I linked my application to my account but no way to see the upload buttom to upload my form. And how could I know which VO is processing my application? Thanks one more time

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
You just received AOR and your application is with IRCC CPC Nova Scotia (for outland apps)......and has not been transferred to VO.

Any form or document sent through IRCC Webform is certainly received by IRCC.

Give it a few days and try again......and if by July 4th you still can't find the upload button.......call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only.

Last edited:

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
You just received AOR and your application is with IRCC CPC Nova Scotia (for outland apps)......and has not been transferred to VO.

Any form or document sent through IRCC Webform is certainly received by IRCC.

Give it a few days and try again......and if by July 4th you still can't find the upload button.......call IRCC 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only.
Ah ok, good to know it..I will give it few days as you said and then I will try and check it back again. It's been 3 days since I sent them my Schedule A through the IRCC Webform so I will check back on July 4. And do you think I will have to upload my Schedule A on my account in case the upload button shows up? Thanks vey much and sorry for so many questions...

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
If you upload via webform, they will email you confirmation that they received it. We got ours after a few days.
Hello..thank you so much for your reply. Do you mind to tell me how many days before you got your email confirmation? I sent it via Webform 6 days ago and no email confirmation yet. I would like to know how many days it takes. Thank you very much.

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello..thank you so much for your reply. Do you mind to tell me how many days before you got your email confirmation? I sent it via Webform 6 days ago and no email confirmation yet. I would like to know how many days it takes. Thank you very much.
They usually email after 2 to 2.5 weeks telling you they received it. No need to worry or call. They are busy people.

Reactions: Osmel86