Schedule A Request - Please Advice

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hello all,

I am a dependent and my wife is primary. AOR is 30 Sept.

Today, we received BIL (Turkey) but Medical is still not passed.

We have an ADR (Schedule A: IMM 5669) Background Declaration for me (dependent).

There is no gap for the last 10 years of personal & address history in eAPR. However, I went to high school in Italy (2001-2003) and one year university in Netherlands (2003-2004) (Since they were not in the last 10 years, we did not mention nor we got a PCC for them.)

Then I transferred to another university in Turkey which I graduated and got a WES for it.

I also had compulsory military service and I provided every detail along with the certified translation of Discharge Certificate (Appendix to LoE)

What am I suppose to understand from this ADR? Should I include my high school and 1 year university but the form still says it has to be the last 10 years. Also, some of my high school period was during before 18th birthday.

I will also copy the exact info for compulsory military service that I stated in eAPR to this ADR.

Why do they ask this and what should I do to make it correctly? I have 7 days to upload.

Thank you in advance.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I am a dependent and my wife is primary. AOR is 30 Sept.

Today, we received BIL (Turkey) but Medical is still not passed.

We have an ADR (Schedule A: IMM 5669) Background Declaration for me (dependent).

There is no gap for the last 10 years of personal & address history in eAPR. However, I went to high school in Italy (2001-2003) and one year university in Netherlands (2003-2004) (Since they were not in the last 10 years, we did not mention nor we got a PCC for them.)

Then I transferred to another university in Turkey which I graduated and got a WES for it.

I also had compulsory military service and I provided every detail along with the certified translation of Discharge Certificate (Appendix to LoE)

What am I suppose to understand from this ADR? Should I include my high school and 1 year university but the form still says it has to be the last 10 years. Also, some of my high school period was during before 18th birthday.

I will also copy the exact info for compulsory military service that I stated in eAPR to this ADR.

Why do they ask this and what should I do to make it correctly? I have 7 days to upload.

Thank you in advance.
In your eAPR, have you answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions?
Remember, it's those questions that are like "have you ever been refused entry, a visa...etc"..

Reactions: bilkentli

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
In your eAPR, have you answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions?
Remember, it's those questions that are like "have you ever been refused entry, a visa...etc"..
No I did not. I said No to all. I specifically checked before submitting.

It does not say anything, it just says "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
No I did not. I said No to all. I specifically checked before submitting.

It does not say anything, it just says "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."
In that case, if you're 100% sure of your history, just fill it again. Maybe you can write down an actual timeline of addresses VS. Activity.
Maybe they spotted what they feel is a discrepancy on that. Something like having an address in place X, but activity in place Y. Maybe it's automatic because of your military service...
If nothing, hard to figure out exactly why they ask some applicants for Schedule A out of the blue. But you know, if they had a concern about a period, they'd ask for that specific period, and they'd tell you.

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Thank you but you think there is no need to include high school period in personal history? (i will mention them in Education part now since they ask for high school - I did not mention it in eAPR since there is no WES for it)

Because high school (and the country I did it) was 17-15 years ago.
It still specifically states after 18th birthday or 10 years, which ever is recent. That is why I am confused. I even cross checked this possible problem before for your saying "Something like having an address in place X, but activity in place Y."

It is just confusing and I don't want to miss a point.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you but you think there is no need to include high school period in personal history? (i will mention them in Education part now since they ask for high school - I did not mention it in eAPR since there is no WES for it)

Because high school (and the country I did it) was 17-15 years ago.
It still specifically states after 18th birthday or 10 years, which ever is recent. That is why I am confused. I even cross checked this possible problem before for your saying "Something like having an address in place X, but activity in place Y."

It is just confusing and I don't want to miss a point.
I totally understand your confusion. I wish they'd be more clear regarding their requests. I'm a bit surprised they'd make such request even before MEP.
No need to include high school in personal history as it's before the 10 year period mark. That's for sure.
But yes do include it in education part of the form, as that is not based on the 10 year history requirement.

It seems you've already given this a lot of thought and examination before submitting eAPR, so my guess is to submit the same information again. I'm really starting to think it's just because of your military service, as an automatic trigger. Do know however, that I don't see a reason for any concern. This request, although not systematic, is not irregular or a bad sign at all.
Let's ping @DelPiero07 or @scylla for deeper insight.

bilkentli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Thank you for your kind answers and thoughts.
I think the military trigger is random in those situations? Since I did not hear this form request too much in Turkey.

I hope it will be ok and yeah would be really great to hear @DelPiero07 and @scylla for this situation.