+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background Decliration form IMM 5669 E question 6 Section e

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi All,

While I am filling the form question 6 section e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

Does this also means that I need to mention any rejected visit visa application I applied for to any country in the world?

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Keatonkc said:
Hi All,

While I am filling the form question 6 section e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

Does this also means that I need to mention any rejected visit visa application I applied for to any country in the world?

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks
Yes....

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Keatonkc said:
Hi All,

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks
Yes. Mine is in (d) refused for permanent residence visa in Singapore. I indicated there what kind of visa, which country and when. I also attached the rejection letter from the immigration.

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
OK thank you. And regarding section d) been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to, Canada or any other country, or
have been refused a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) to Quebec?

If someone have been refused a USA refugee status will that affect the immigration to Canada process?