+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background/Declaration imm5669 online

princessmaycalata

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
My hubby submmited his Schedule A Background/Declaration on his online account and now we check again on the view submitted application its written on the Details: Replacement Provided Uploaded File name:eIMM5669E.pdf in green highlights. And the second column on the table is Document Name: Schedule A Online (required). And when his viewing his application status: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. We are just curious what does it mean? Do we need to submit it again or leave it as it is?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
leave it as is. replacement provided means that they have what they need

ginapie06

Aug 29, 2017
Category........
FAM
My hubby submmited his Schedule A Background/Declaration on his online account and now we check again on the view submitted application its written on the Details: Replacement Provided Uploaded File name:eIMM5669E.pdf in green highlights. And the second column on the table is Document Name: Schedule A Online (required). And when his viewing his application status: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. We are just curious what does it mean? Do we need to submit it again or leave it as it is?
Hi! Same my situation.. what is the meaning of replacement provide??? Did you something about it?? I need help..

cbautista

Dec 19, 2017
Hi! Same my situation.. what is the meaning of replacement provide??? Did you something about it?? I need help..
mine says Uploaded- not submitted to IRCC. Also, is it okay to submit first the Schedule A Background the to follow the police clearance?

may88

Jun 23, 2017
mine says Uploaded- not submitted to IRCC. Also, is it okay to submit first the Schedule A Background the to follow the police clearance?
That means you haven't signed your document yet. Open your application and keep navigating until you reach the page where you uploaded the document. Then click "Next" and you'll be able to sign.