+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) request

jordanVisa

Jan 2, 2017
Hello,

I am sponsoring my wife and after I sent her application, she got an email confirming the reception and requesting the linking online.

I did the application link and 3 days later I, the sponsor, got an email saying I was eligible as a sponsor, and that my wife would get a request to send the Schedule A form within 5 work days and that it had to be sent to them within 30 days.

So far over 2 weeks has passed and still no request... only 2 weeks left until their 30 days deadline so I am starting to get worried... Is this normal or should I do something?

Will the request be displayed on the linked application? and/or will she get an email or something?

I would appreciate any advice you might have for me.

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)
jordanVisa said:
Hello,

I am sponsoring my wife and after I sent her application, she got an email confirming the reception and requesting the linking online.

I did the application link and 3 days later I, the sponsor, got an email saying I was eligible as a sponsor, and that my wife would get a request to send the Schedule A form within 5 work days and that it had to be sent to them within 30 days.

So far over 2 weeks has passed and still no request... only 2 weeks left until their 30 days deadline so I am starting to get worried... Is this normal or should I do something?

Will the request be displayed on the linked application? and/or will she get an email or something?

I would appreciate any advice you might have for me.
Check out the thread from March 2017. Page 86 to be exact on instructions on how to upload it using IRCC web form if you don't see it on your myCIC account.

jordanVisa

Jan 2, 2017
So I should send it through IRCC webform(not GKEY linked account?) even if they didn't request it to the applicant yet?

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
jordanVisa said:
So I should send it through IRCC webform(not GKEY linked account?) even if they didn't request it to the applicant yet?
Apparently this is a technical issue as discussed on March 2017 thread. I am the sponsor, I got the same email but my spouse never got an email requesting for Sched A. So We did what others do, uploaded it eventhough My spouse never got the request. It's been a week but we still didn't get any email that they received it. You can try calling their call center but it's hard to get through.

Best of luck!

Vancouver1234

Oct 27, 2015
Can any one tell how to submit "Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669)" I am not able to see the thread, please paste the link here. Thanks!

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
Vancouver1234 said:
Can any one tell how to submit "Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669)" I am not able to see the thread, please paste the link here. Thanks!
Did the PA receive any email notification from CIC to send it? Have you already linked your application online? Try to link your application online through GCKey first and see if you receive instructions from CIC on how to send it.

Otherwise, here are the links...

Submit through web form: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/march-2017-outland-spousal-applicant-476777.1275.html
**NOTE: You only submit to web form if you did not receive any notification from CIC through your GCKey account.**

Link Application: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t476777.0.html;msg5900343#msg5900343

Vancouver1234

Oct 27, 2015
Yes I have received email notification from CIC to send it and I have linked application online long back. But there is no option to upload the document online. Should I be sending it through post ?

klemzo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
I have the same issue too, still waiting for the request and it have being more than 5 business days already.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I had this problem. No request after 5 days, called CIC, they told me they had a note on file that they were waiting for it. Sigh!

I mailed it, priority with Canada Post, right away to:

Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4

I am Outland

Mailed Apr 20, they signed for it Apr 21, it was added to my file for processing Apr 25, and sometime last week the residency application was transferred to a VO and in process.

klemzo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks for the info. Please what do you mean by being Outland? I am submitting the application in Canada but my wife is still in Nigeria, does that mean am Outland ?

nastaranjlo

Nov 21, 2017
Hello,
I have the same problem with the schedule A submission request. After linking my application to the online account, I received an email from IRCC, that I am eligible to sponsor my husband and the instructions to submit Schedule A form will be sent in 5 business day. After a week passed no email or instructions were sent so I reported it as a technical issue through my online account and received a general automated email saying to check the browser and other general guidelines, as the problem still existed I wrote this time through the IRCC Webform as a case-specific enquiry, and again received an automated general email saying that they will contact if they need any document. another week has passed and I really don't know what to do about the Schedule A submission request email. I would appreciate if anyone can help me .

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
Hello,
I have the same problem with the schedule A submission request. After linking my application to the online account, I received an email from IRCC, that I am eligible to sponsor my husband and the instructions to submit Schedule A form will be sent in 5 business day. After a week passed no email or instructions were sent so I reported it as a technical issue through my online account and received a general automated email saying to check the browser and other general guidelines, as the problem still existed I wrote this time through the IRCC Webform as a case-specific enquiry, and again received an automated general email saying that they will contact if they need any document. another week has passed and I really don't know what to do about the Schedule A submission request email. I would appreciate if anyone can help me .
No need to worry. I have received Schedule A request approximately 2 months after Sponsor approval even though it stated 5 business days.

trackgal1

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
We never received the request & I called and spoke to someone and they told me it was sent and they were waiting for it. I finally got someone there to tell me to just submit it via the webform and a little while after I got a response stating they received it and forwarded it to the agent in charge of our application. I just did the same with our PCC as we didn't get that request either. I was told many times to report a technical issue and I did, twice, waited two weeks both times and then called again. It was finally the last customer service person who said "you can just submit it via the webform if you don't see the request" and I was really annoyed no one else told me that option earlier. I think a lot of people have had technical issues regarding this and it's definitely something they need to look into fixing. Apparently it was requested in august, so we've been delayed by over two months!

nastaranjlo

Nov 21, 2017
We never received the request & I called and spoke to someone and they told me it was sent and they were waiting for it. I finally got someone there to tell me to just submit it via the webform and a little while after I got a response stating they received it and forwarded it to the agent in charge of our application. I just did the same with our PCC as we didn't get that request either. I was told many times to report a technical issue and I did, twice, waited two weeks both times and then called again. It was finally the last customer service person who said "you can just submit it via the webform if you don't see the request" and I was really annoyed no one else told me that option earlier. I think a lot of people have had technical issues regarding this and it's definitely something they need to look into fixing. Apparently it was requested in august, so we've been delayed by over two months!
Thanks a lot , I saw others experiencing the same situation , and some said they mailed it to CPC-Mississauga , since there are different offices with different postal codes , have you heard about any specific office called as ''Required Documents ''? with the postal code of L5A4H4 ? or should I just send it to the office that I've already sent the application ? (which has a different postal code). I try to call and ask but not been yet successful.