+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Question 11 (!)

Tictidic

Sep 1, 2014
Hi everyone!

I would really appreciate your help with Question 11 of Schedule 3 Economic Classes.
In our case we have assets in 3 different banks. As a proof of funds I took statements from only two banks, because that's actually enough to prove that we have required amount for immigration.
But in Question 11 of the Schedule 3 Economic classes form you should write all your Assets, Liabilities and Settlement funds providing an evidence. Well, as I understand the Assets are all the amount from our 3 banks, we don't have any Liabilities and it seems logical that the Settlement funds in this case should be equal Assets. But we only provide evidence for part of this amount. Would that look odd? Should I write in settlement funds only the amount that I have evidence for? But since we don't have any liabilities wouldn't it look strange that Assets are not equal Settlement funds?
I don't really want to waste time going to the 3rd bank, because we have enough in 2 banks, and with this bank it can take more than a week to get a proper statement, but I don't know how to fill this form now...

Thanks for help!

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Tictidic said:
Hi everyone!

I would really appreciate your help with Question 11 of Schedule 3 Economic Classes.
In our case we have assets in 3 different banks. As a proof of funds I took statements from only two banks, because that's actually enough to prove that we have required amount for immigration.
But in Question 11 of the Schedule 3 Economic classes form you should write all your Assets, Liabilities and Settlement funds providing an evidence. Well, as I understand the Assets are all the amount from our 3 banks, we don't have any Liabilities and it seems logical that the Settlement funds in this case should be equal Assets. But we only provide evidence for part of this amount. Would that look odd? Should I write in settlement funds only the amount that I have evidence for? But since we don't have any liabilities wouldn't it look strange that Assets are not equal Settlement funds?
I don't really want to waste time going to the 3rd bank, because we have enough in 2 banks, and with this bank it can take more than a week to get a proper statement, but I don't know how to fill this form now...

Thanks for help!
Your perfectly fine. If the 2 bank certificate that you have is equal or over the settlement fund required by cic than it should be ok. In your asset you can just add the amount in your 3rd bank. So your asset will be equal of the 3 bank's amount and your settlement fund will show only two banks amount. This will be fine.

Tictidic

Sep 1, 2014
zstream said:
Your perfectly fine. If the 2 bank certificate that you have is equal or over the settlement fund required by cic than it should be ok. In your asset you can just add the amount in your 3rd bank. So your asset will be equal of the 3 bank's amount and your settlement fund will show only two banks amount. This will be fine.
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Dear all,
I am the single applicant for PR and hence need to show $ 11,824 as settlement funds
My total assets are as follows:
1. Fixed Deposits= 7 lakh 10 thousand rupees= 12832 CAD (1 cad==55.33 INR as of today)
2. Public Provident Fund= 83830 rupees= 1515 CAD
3. Mutual Funds= 70,000 rupees= 1265 CAD
Total Assets= 15612 CAD

My liabilities= NIL

My total settlement funds= Fixed Deposits= 7 lakh 10 thousand rupees= 12832 CAD ( from my assets itself)

Is this correct response to Question 11 of IIM 0008 -Schedule 3?
My doubt is that can i include PPF and Mutual fund as my total assets?
Or
I should write
Assets= Fixed Deposits= 7 lakh 10 thousand rupees= 12832 CAD
Liability = NIL
Settlement Funds= Assets= 12832
Please someone clarify!