+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scared of going to Canada now.

rajat_RB

Aug 26, 2014
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada

Read the comments and tell me what do you think.

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is nothing to fear, i think you didn't read it properly.

The people mentioned in that article, they all loved that country and they didn't want to leave. One has stated its one of the best country in the world and he just moving bcoz of his home ties.

The problem they mentioned in the article was Canadians gives preference to their people first, instead of Immigrants in terms of wage, position etc. thats not bad. immigrants, they just move to Canada and start looking for work, but Canada employer they look for ppl with Canadian education, that y many immigrants are not getting a proper job with proper wage.

But for international student, it wll be easy for them as they will be having a Canadian education. So if you are going to study, settle and if you have gained practical skills in you field, required to work in Canada you don't have to worry.
Chill :D

They are far better than other country in terms of wage.

The thing is we never satisfy with anything, we want more and more.

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Some really serious comments given by people in the link given above.
But I have never heard anyone coming back to their home country.
Canada is big and advance country. If government is allowing people to come , there must be some analysis &planning behind it. Even unemployment is at very high rate in India also, its just that we don't feel the heat at our home country because we always have our parents to feed us.
So many people come to canada everyyear, there must be jobs, because thats they are surviving there.

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
rajat_RB said:
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada

Read the comments and tell me what do you think.
woah! that scared me bro...its the same everywhere, be it Australia, New Zealand, even India.
Don't know what my future will be! really tensed and depressed! :( :-[ :'(

nettoyant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
If you want to study in Canada you should be fine. If you are looking to immigrate that's another story.

Having a good immigration experience also depends on you doing your "homework" and studying about the place you are moving to. People love to complain but when you ask them what did they read about the country they chose to immigrate you'll be surprised at how little they actually did read!

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
nettoyant said:
If you want to study in Canada you should be fine. If you are looking to immigrate that's another story.

Having a good immigration experience also depends on you doing your "homework" and studying about the place you are moving to. People love to complain but when you ask them what did they read about the country they chose to immigrate you'll be surprised at how little they actually did read!
I second this!

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nettoyant said:
People love to complain but when you ask them what did they read about the country they chose to immigrate you'll be surprised at how little they actually did read!
This is 100% true, many people think immigrating to first world country will make them rich instantly.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
most of the time people r mislead by agents etc who paint a very rosy picture ......people without doing their own research blindly believe these agents.....everyone is only focused on visa and think once they get visa they r done..well thats not the case there more difficulties to come and challenges to face. Visa is the easiest part i think people may disagree but i think finding job is the most difficult part.

rajat_RB

Aug 26, 2014
Yeah I think if you are going to make such a big decision in life you might as well research exhaustively. Also a true fact that India has a lot more job problems and its just that we have contacts and links which may help us in hard times which we will lack in any new place not only Canada.

So people keep researching and keep informing others.

P.S. good discussion