+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

scared by reviews..what are my chances???

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Hey guys,
I have got refusal under spp. Now I am applying second time.please tell me truly what are my chances?
My profile:-
10th- 6.6/10.0 gpa cbse
12th-48% science stream (pcm)
Ielts- 7.0bands (L-8,R-7,S-6,W-6)
College-Fanshawe college
Course- Aircraft maintenance (2-year diploma)

I am a recent high school graduated. People say that I can't get visa because I have less than 50%..

Is it true?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
chances are lesser but give it a try.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
silent3y3s said:
chances are lesser but give it a try.
I got rejected first time stating that my proposed study is Not reasonable in light of my previous education,qualifications and future plans and prospects.
My agent told me to apply under spp so I did..I didn't knew that 50% are required to Apply under spp.

Now if I apply under non-spp then can I get visa?

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jeet050 said:
Hey guys,
I have got refusal under spp. Now I am applying second time.please tell me truly what are my chances?
My profile:-
10th- 6.6/10.0 gpa cbse
12th-48% science stream (pcm)
Ielts- 7.0bands (L-8,R-7,S-6,W-6)
College-Fanshawe college
Course- Aircraft maintenance (2-year diploma)

I am a recent high school graduated. People say that I can't get visa because I have less than 50%..

Is it true?
if u apply in diploma again.. u will get rejection 101 percent... go for graduation(degree) 2 or 3 years... after reaching dere u can change ur course or college easily.. don;t apply in diploma.. don;t risk ur time and money.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
harry321 said:
if u apply in diploma again.. u will get rejection 101 percent... go for graduation(degree) 2 or 3 years... after reaching dere u can change ur course or college easily.. don;t apply in diploma.. don;t risk ur time and money.
its just a matter of 2% in high school. i took diploma because of less marks.its a 2 year associate degree course..my consultant says that under non-spp people get visa even if they have below 50% or 4-5 backlogs.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Jeet050 said:
its just a matter of 2% in high school. i took diploma because of less marks.its a 2 year associate degree course..my consultant says that under non-spp people get visa even if they have below 50% or 4-5 backlogs.

There is no 50% rule under SPP/Generic/University category. With 48% marks, your chances of approval are slim to none.

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
same situation bro,scared too:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/diploma-or-anythig-else-t263465.0.html

Also, did you go for any consultancy or did you do the application yourself?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
steakpie said:
same situation bro,scared too:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/diploma-or-anythig-else-t263465.0.html

Also, did you go for any consultancy or did you do the application yourself?

i had consultant but my sop was too weak.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Jeet050 said:
I got rejected first time stating that my proposed study is Not reasonable in light of my previous education,qualifications and future plans and prospects.
My agent told me to apply under spp so I did..I didn't knew that 50% are required to Apply under spp.

Now if I apply under non-spp then can I get visa?
These reasons show that selection of your course maybe is 1 of the reason due to the mismatch of your previous qualification or experience. You should select a right course that matches with your educational or experience history. Future plans and prospects indicate that you failed to convince VO that how your selected course will benefit you after its completion and what opportunities will be available to you in your home-country after your studies in Canada for which you will be back to your home country.