+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

scarborough town center

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My oath is also on the same day as urs may 21st @ 10:30 am scarborugh also the date I was sent the invite the same as urs april 28.

hurryupCIC said:
Hi All,

This week I received notice to appear/to take the oath of citizenship on May 21. Date of the letter is 28 of April. It took 18 days from my test date to get the oath invitation letter.

Good luck to everyone in line :)

[/quot

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Hi, Jabuela, Did your husband receive oath notice yet? I am on the same timeline as your husband.

Jabuela said:
My oath is also on the same day as urs may 21st @ 10:30 am scarborugh also the date I was sent the invite the same as urs april 28.

hurryupCIC said:
Hi All,

This week I received notice to appear/to take the oath of citizenship on May 21. Date of the letter is 28 of April. It took 18 days from my test date to get the oath invitation letter.

Good luck to everyone in line :)

[/quot

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZYXWVU98 said:
Hi, Jabuela, Did your husband receive oath notice yet? I am on the same timeline as your husband.
Hi
unfortunately no he didn't get any invitation yet. we called recently and they are saying that it is pending... we are still waiting to see what's going to happen till October of this year. we even requested ATIP I received my report he didn't receive a thing.. I am thinking the worse maybe they lost his file, or trashed it.. I don't know. but we applied again for ATIP we will see if this time we will receive anything.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats your Husband's timeline ?

Jabuela said:
Hi
unfortunately no he didn't get any invitation yet. we called recently and they are saying that it is pending... we are still waiting to see what's going to happen till October of this year. we even requested ATIP I received my report he didn't receive a thing.. I am thinking the worse maybe they lost his file, or trashed it.. I don't know. but we applied again for ATIP we will see if this time we will receive anything.

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
Whats your Husband's timeline ?
on: April 15, 2014, 10:34:52 pm

Sharing my husbands time line
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 12, 2011.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 12, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on March 27, 2012.

4.We sent you a letter on July 23, 2012. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5.We sent you a notice on April 23, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM. location Scarborough

he received an RQ immediately after the test on the same day May 29,2013

we sent the RQ Jun, 2013 dropped off at Scarborough office.

we were informed that his file is at st. clair, he did the test and dropped the RQ at Scarborough town center.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You husband's application is within the processing timeline... 36 months is the avg for RQ receivers...
So if the CIC call ctr says the file is pending review; then nothing to worry about...
To be safe order an ATIP report and see what stage the application is at.

Good Luck!

Jabuela said:
on: April 15, 2014, 10:34:52 pm

Sharing my husbands time line
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 12, 2011.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 12, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on March 27, 2012.

4.We sent you a letter on July 23, 2012. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5.We sent you a notice on April 23, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM. location Scarborough

he received an RQ immediately after the test on the same day May 29,2013

we sent the RQ Jun, 2013 dropped off at Scarborough office.

hurryupCIC

Nov 6, 2013
Hi,

As of May 21, I am Canadian citizenship. I am posting here the whole updates from CIC profile. Good luck to everyone!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 7, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 7, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 30, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 26, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 28, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

sweetakash

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Transferred to Ottawa CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
8-NOV-2011
File Transfer...
8-NOV-2011
Med's Request
8-NOV-2011
Med's Done....
28-NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-JAN-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
hurryupCIC said:
Hi,

As of May 21, I am Canadian citizenship. I am posting here the whole updates from CIC profile. Good luck to everyone!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 7, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 7, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 30, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 26, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 28, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congratulations. Your wait ended successfully. Cheers!

moti

Oct 24, 2012
hi joy,

congrats, my file was also (RQ) transfered to st.clair in Dec.2013 but no news for me yet ! Would you please share your time line ?

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
moti said:
hi joy,

congrats, my file was also (RQ) transfered to st.clair in Dec.2013 but no news for me yet ! Would you please share your time line ?
Thanks Moti. Applied in Aug 2013, family application for 4 (2 kids and 2 adults), in process since late Oct 2013, transferred to local office in Scarborough in Dec 2013, no RQ yet, test on June 2014.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi daktrader :

I need advise, as I do not need test due to my age, my time line as under :-

appriled Jan. 5th, 2012.

in process : may 1st, 2012.

RQ letter received March 13th, 2013.

Replied RQ. April 25th, 2013, Received by St.clair on April 26th, 2013.

requested ATIP : Showing nothing , reason for rq. A3/A5

Whenever I call reply is the same wait 36 months, file not yet reviewed.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suppose the only option you have is to wait...
The 36 Month timline is just an average, and the CIC is not obligated to process within that time-frame...
If you look at my timeline; I have by far exceeded the 36 months...the RQ alone was submitted over 36 months ago...
Just be patient and sit tight...

Best of Luck!

janoo said:
Hi daktrader :

I need advise, as I do not need test due to my age, my time line as under :-

appriled Jan. 5th, 2012.

in process : may 1st, 2012.

RQ letter received March 13th, 2013.

Replied RQ. April 25th, 2013, Received by St.clair on April 26th, 2013.

requested ATIP : Showing nothing , reason for rq. A3/A5

Whenever I call reply is the same wait 36 months, file not yet reviewed.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In addition to what Daktrader saying, I went to my local MP office regarding my concern about the slow processing of CIC. His office's employee was very upfront in this comment - "Canadian Citizenship is privilege not a right and if CIC takes time to do its job you need to accept it"

So I guess, nothing much we can do, except forget about it and move on with our daily lives. We will know via mail when the time comes :)

I called CIC, they are saying that my RQ is received by CIC-Scarborough and it is under review. Now how much time it will take to review or if it will be transferred to St Clair... god knows :).

Cheers. (my timeline is in signature).

daktrader said:
I suppose the only option you have is to wait...
The 36 Month timline is just an average, and the CIC is not obligated to process within that time-frame...
If you look at my timeline; I have by far exceeded the 36 months...the RQ alone was submitted over 36 months ago...
Just be patient and sit tight...

Best of Luck!