+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office - 16m wait for test

neuroticdan

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Good morning,

Is anyone else stuck in the Scarborough queue? IRCC received my application at the end of July 2018, started processing in October 2018.

I've heard nothing since.

I called a few times recently (my MP's office did too), always the same answer: all good, long queue.

Anyone else on the same boat? Is it worth calling again?

Thanks.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Good morning,

Is anyone else stuck in the Scarborough queue? IRCC received my application at the end of July 2018, started processing in October 2018.

I called a few times recently (my MP's office did too), always the same answer: all good, long queue.

Thanks.
Did you try applying for GCMS notes?

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Me toooo ! Scarborough office. App received 3rd July Aor 28th August 2018, fingerprints request 26th march 2019 fingerprints submitted 27th march...NO TEST INVITE

Last edited:

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Good morning,

Thanks.
Hi yes. I submitted my application last year May and in process since July 18th, 2018 .
I have called many times and the last time they said I am test ready at end of August. Last reached out last month andno new update since. Going to call them soon.

neuroticdan

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hi yes. I submitted my application last year May and in process since July 18th, 2018 .
I have called many times and the last time they said I am test ready at end of August. Last reached out last month andno new update since. Going to call them soon.
Thanks for the info. I haven't called since September. Might do it again soon as well.

rahuul.chawla

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Me tooo !I contacted the call centre and Mp got the same reply security and criminal checks are currently valid and immigration verification has not been initiated yet.

My timeline
App received 3rd July 2018,
Aor received 28th August 2018
In process 4th September 2018
Fingerprints request 26th march 2019
Fingerprints submitted 27th March 2019 and received and updated by them on 15th April 2019.
Still no test invite.
I just ordered GMCS notes on 25th November 2019.
I was thinking of taking a copy of AoR,citizenship fees Receipt and fingerprints letter to the Scarborough office in person to check whats happening...I think we all few of us together should go as a group and ask them in person in their office.Please email me rahuul.chawla369@gmail.com if you guys want to discuss furthur about this.

rashad321

May 2, 2018
Good morning,

Thanks.
I'm in the same situation as you and don't have any update or test invite yet. Let me know guys if you get any update.

MOONLIGHT64

Sep 20, 2014
I am in the same situation, my file was transferred from mississauga to scarborough.
my time line:

application received on june 22, 2018
we started processing your application on sept 11, 2018
status in process

I called CIC 4 time with the same answer: everything is ok with your application, in que for the test.
although the CIC sent 2 inquiries for scarborough office, but still waiting.
Moreover, I filled a webform 10 days ago and no answer.

I don't know if immigration offices receive clients in person. if someone visited immigration office in person so please share us information how this can be done.

thanks

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I am in the same situation, my file was transferred from mississauga to scarborough.
my time line:

application received on june 22, 2018
we started processing your application on sept 11, 2018
status in process

I called CIC 4 time with the same answer: everything is ok with your application, in que for the test.
although the CIC sent 2 inquiries for scarborough office, but still waiting.
Moreover, I filled a webform 10 days ago and no answer.

I don't know if immigration offices receive clients in person. if someone visited immigration office in person so please share us information how this can be done.

thanks
While it may not be a positive answer, you cannot visit and do anything in person. The Scarborough office for example there are only a few people you could speak to and unless you are there at their request for a test/interview/oath they will just tell you to contact IRCC via webform/phone.

Given it's now been way more than 12 months your best hopes here are to try calling them and seeing if you can get a better answer (doubtful), requesting GCMS notes and/or contacting your MP.

Reactions: paul2587

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
HI
On contact IRCC rep told me that my file is with scarborough office, whereas last month rep was saying that my file is with mississauga. I applied on 8th Feb,2019 ,AOR april 2019 and case IP since 16 MAY 2019. Customer care always speaks you are in queque . We can wait, wait and wait only.

neuroticdan

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
I got my GCMS Notes. I found nothing out of the ordinary (it's been 18m now since they received my application). The only thing I found odd was that it said "Scarborough Office - ORANGE TAG TEST READY".

Any idea what "Orange Tag Test Ready" means?