+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough- Oath updates

lulykibuly

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
hey anyone who is waiting from scarbororgh for oath.

I am july 2019 applicant
DM in Feb 2020
Scarborough centre
Waiting for oath

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020
Hi dear,
In February 2018, I have applied for citizenship.
In May 2019, I passed the test, but still, I with for oath ceremony in the same office such as you. They are too slow.
Thanks
Mh

bwrani

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi dear,
In February 2018, I have applied for citizenship.
In May 2019, I passed the test, but still, I with for oath ceremony in the same office such as you. They are too slow.
Thanks
Mh

Hi
In Ecas is it DM or still “in process”.

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020
I
Hi
Anyone got oath invitation from Scarborough office.
Hi dear, not yet. Even my family friends they are also did not get invitation.
I applied Feb 2018, pass the test May 2019 and still waiting for oath ceremony.
Someone told me that Scarborough office do not starting the virtual oath ceremonies.
If someone has some new information please share with us to. Appreciate.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
I

Hi dear, not yet. Even my family friends they are also did not get invitation.
I applied Feb 2018, pass the test May 2019 and still waiting for oath ceremony.
Someone told me that Scarborough office do not starting the virtual oath ceremonies.
If someone has some new information please share with us to. Appreciate.
Hi Scarborough has started virtual oath ceremony. My friend completed oath ceremony on 15th July 2020 ans me too took virtual oath on 22nd July 2020 and today my exams is showing Complete and Citizenship grant from 22nd June 2020 I.e date if my virtual oath. Our CPC is Scarborough as our previous oath scheduled in March 2020 wad for Scarborough. Wish all the members who are waiting for Citizenship to get the same at the earliest.

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks dear for this promising news.
Believe me I am more frustrated because of Scarborough office do not proceed my application since 2018 Feb. I pass my test 15 months ago, but still there is no clue.
Even the decision made one year before.

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Scarborough has started virtual oath ceremony. My friend completed oath ceremony on 15th July 2020 ans me too took virtual oath on 22nd July 2020 and today my exams is showing Complete and Citizenship grant from 22nd June 2020 I.e date if my virtual oath. Our CPC is Scarborough as our previous oath scheduled in March 2020 wad for Scarborough. Wish all the members who are waiting for Citizenship to get the same at the earliest.
Hi dear thanks for great information. The virtual ceremony is individually or in a group of 50 or 100?

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi dear thanks for great information. The virtual ceremony is individually or in a group of 50 or 100?
Hi My virtual ceremony was one to one as host and Honorable Judge was calling me with my last name. Even Congratulations on becoming Canadian by judge was calling by my last name. It shows it was one to one. Further on the top of screen only 3 pics were displaying one was of host another of Honorable Judge and third was mine. My ecas is now showning as Complete.

Reactions: EUK

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020
Hi My virtual ceremony was one to one as host and Honorable Judge was calling me with my last name. Even Congratulations on becoming Canadian by judge was calling by my last name. It shows it was one to one. Further on the top of screen only 3 pics were displaying one was of host another of Honorable Judge and third was mine. My ecas is now showning as Complete.
Thank You very much.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hi
Anyone got Oath invitation from Scarborough office this week.
A hybrid Scarborough applicant here. Below are my details:

St.Catharines resident application processed at Scarborough till DM.

File transferred on request to Niagara Falls. Transfer requested during the test interview on 5th March.
App Type: Single Physical
Presence Days: 1096.5
App Sent: Sep 03, 2019
App Delivered: Sep 04, 2019
In Process: 06 Jan 2020
Test date: 5th March 2020 at Scarborough
DM = 6th March 2020
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony Expression of Interest email received: 13 July 2020
Notice to Appear Video Oath One-on-one Virtual Ceremony email received(fresh oath invitation): 14 July 2020
Pre Ceremony Registration session: 28 July 2020 (Zoom meeting to check the IDs. I used my PR card, Drivers License and Health Card to identify myself.)
Virtual Citizenship Ceremony scheduled and COMPLETED: 30 July 2020

All the best!

Reactions: Mohammad safi