+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough guys AOR after August 2022, please join

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
I sent email to Scarborough office , no response from them .
Also I applied for GSMS notes.
Our files are moving very slow compared to others .
If you get any updates, please share here

Reactions: Ranash

octadag

Oct 20, 2014
Stuck after test completion- 27 Jan.
AOR - 13 sept 2022.
Scarborough office
If your AOR is sep 2022 and already completed test on 27 jan 2023, you are already significantly faster than 99% of people. Most people waited for 6 to 10months from AOR to test and another 6 to 10 months from test to background check. So you are worrying for nothing.

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
If your AOR is sep 2022 and already completed test on 27 jan 2023, you are already significantly faster than 99% of people. Most people waited for 6 to 10months from AOR to test and another 6 to 10 months from test to background check. So you are worrying for nothing.
Online people from Sept and Oct AOR got their oath invite. Now they left paper based applicant.

For 2022 Applicants, SCR's timeline was 4 months. now I am in 7th month and still waiting. I am not worrying. I want my application to progress so just adding people here who is in same situation.

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
This is the case in covid time, for now most offices complete the application within six months, unfortunately SCR office is not one of them, and if you check other threads for months after covid time, most of them still active with applications processed in SCR

Reactions: saifjack021

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Online people from Sept and Oct AOR got their oath invite. Now they left paper based applicant.

For 2022 Applicants, SCR's timeline was 4 months. now I am in 7th month and still waiting. I am not worrying. I want my application to progress so just adding people here who is in same situation.
I am only worried about one thing, the agent who works on my file resign or leave the job and leave my application in limbo

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Received reply today from Scarborough
You have reached the Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team in error. Your application is still in process and not ready for a Ceremony. Please refrain from using this email address for general enquiries or for an Application status update.

For any enquiries on your application please call our Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 OR use the online Web form (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp).

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018

I'm a paper applicant with SCO office - Test completed - Dec. 9 and got LPP got completed only today. It took nearly 4 months from test complete to LPP complete. Don't go by the online applicants in SCO office, many of them are being rerouted to Mississauga and they're getting their oaths quicker. In the worst case, you will have the LPP completed before end of May.

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
I'm a paper applicant with SCO office - Test completed - Dec. 9 and got LPP got completed only today. It took nearly 4 months from test complete to LPP complete. Don't go by the online applicants in SCO office, many of them are being rerouted to Mississauga and they're getting their oaths quicker. In the worst case, you will have the LPP completed before end of May.
I saw ur LPP completed update. Who know now they start looking into our files.
Also please send email to know ur oath date. They usually reply with oath date once u get ur LPP.