+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Irisl

Mar 14, 2014
So 2 months to DM since test? Did you ask them why it took this long ?
I did sent webform and called but pretty much same answer both times( everything looks good and we will let you know if we need more information or we reach a desicion)..so I figured I’ll just be patient and wait it out lol

venugopalt

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Thanks, sure here’s my timeline

App received: JAN 2,18
AOR: FEB 20
IP: MARCH 23
TEST: NOV 22
DM: JAN 26,19
Thank you. My status also changed to decision made on 27th but no Oath invite yet. May be soon.
Did you give your test in Scarborough or Missisauga?

RedCinnamon01

Feb 7, 2019
Is there any way that you can receive your invitation to oath without decision made being updated?
My test was on February 6th and it still hasn't changed to decision made? Should I contact them?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Is there any way that you can receive your invitation to oath without decision made being updated?
My test was on February 6th and it still hasn't changed to decision made? Should I contact them?
My test was one week before yours and still no DM. When I called they told me they were waiting for the RCMP clearance. I guess yours is probably the same

RedCinnamon01

Feb 7, 2019
Got DM today! I had contacted them yesterday but still haven't received a response does anyone know how to cancel an inquiry?

kalikamlai

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
It’s been 4 months Test/Interview completed and status changed to DM. Still no invitation for oath. I can see in their website “you will get Oath letter within 3 months’ time after you passed the test. In this case, Can I contact them? What could be the possible reasons?- Any idea guys ?

la_dura_sorte

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all!
A quick question- how do you know if you pass or fail the test? Would you know right away? Or do they send you the letter saying that you failed?
Thanks

kalikamlai

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi all!
A quick question- how do you know if you pass or fail the test? Would you know right away? Or do they send you the letter saying that you failed?
Thanks
they will tell you right after the test - you pass or fail the test. There will be short interview after the test. Basically they will test your English language level.
Thanks

Reactions: la_dura_sorte

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I wrote the test on Valentine's day in Scarborough and just got invited for the ceremony for March 12th in Mississauga. I'm very grateful.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
I passed my test on 21-2-2019.
how long will it take for Oath?
Can i apply for Passport?

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
It’s been 4 months Test/Interview completed and status changed to DM. Still no invitation for oath. I can see in their website “you will get Oath letter within 3 months’ time after you passed the test. In this case, Can I contact them? What could be the possible reasons?- Any idea guys ?
Congrats!

Would you please share your timeline so that everyone else know how long it took for each step in your case? Thanks!