+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

cool.flaver

Aug 26, 2017
Ok here is my take - Once your application's decision is made within 12 months, the system don't flag you anymore. You just have to wait for one year, Jan 9. If you don't get oath till then, they will manually schedule you.

They did that for me. I called them last week (my app was received on Nov 3). They scheduled me for oath on Dec 08 (Yes they are doing it on Saturday) . I saw this note on ecas too. Good luck.

I think you are right, because I emailed them to follow up and here is the response:

"IRCC processes applications based on the date they apply for citizenship."

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Ok here is my take - Once your application's decision is made within 12 months, the system don't flag you anymore. You just have to wait for one year, Jan 9. If you don't get oath till then, they will manually schedule you.

They did that for me. I called them last week (my app was received on Nov 3). They scheduled me for oath on Dec 08 (Yes they are doing it on Saturday) . I saw this note on ecas too. Good luck.
Thankyou for this info, so my application anniversary date is November 23rd? So I should call them on the date and they will schedule me for oath? Because I have already a dm on my file.

Reactions: ddavidd1

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Thankyou for this info, so my application anniversary date is November 23rd? So I should call them on the date and they will schedule me for oath? Because I have already a dm on my file.
Better to call them on November 24th. Try calling them first thing in morning because they are always busy. Good luck.

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Toronto applicant being processed in Scarborough here. Applied in April and still waiting for test. I got my GCMS notes and I noticed there was a section for Triage on it. It said Triage: 1.

Anyone know what this means?

optimus

Dec 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
30-12-2013

I called them last week,They scheduled me for oath on Dec 08
Is it the call center ? Are they able to schedule the oath ceremony? This is new..Can they really schedule it or Is it some other number?
Can you please share some details. Thanks

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
I called them last week,They scheduled me for oath on Dec 08
Is it the call center ? Are they able to schedule the oath ceremony? This is new..Can they really schedule it or Is it some other number?
Can you please share some details. Thanks
You call the regular number, they take the request and forward it to the concerned office. The office then schedule it. The lady, however, did tell me that since it is past 12 months and decision is made, they will "manually" schedule me in the next available slot. So looks like for these edge cases - you need to call them. Hope this helps.

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
You call the regular number, they take the request and forward it to the concerned office. The office then schedule it. The lady, however, did tell me that since it is past 12 months and decision is made, they will "manually" schedule me in the next available slot. So looks like for these edge cases - you need to call them. Hope this helps.
Quick question, how many days approximate did you have to wait between you called and you received an Oath date....Thanks

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks, well quick because it suits them........ although not quick, as they made you wait over 12 months...Congrats to you

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012
My MP said that my file isqueue for oath I t’s just a matter of time when they will send my oath but then I called this morning ircc, the guy told me same thing and he didn’t even mention that my file is queue for oath. I don’t know if I should be happy or what. Oh dearheadache

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
My MP said that my file isqueue for oath I t’s just a matter of time when they will send my oath but then I called this morning ircc, the guy told me same thing and he didn’t even mention that my file is queue for oath. I don’t know if I should be happy or what. Oh dearheadache
When did you apply? Whats your application time line?