CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
soosssso jealous :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
I am jealous for you but it’s thanks to we forum members complaining about Scarborough office and sending webform inquiry that make someone finally take a look.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hello, please update my records on the sheet!

Test written: Aug 9
DM: Aug 9
Oath Invite: Aug 9
Oath Ceremony: Aug 10

Basically, in the interview after my test at Scarborough, I was given a notice to appear for oath ceremony the next day (today, at Scarborough only). Was pleasantly surprised by this quick turnaround. Definitely recognized a few other individuals today in the oath ceremony who had written the test with me the day before.

All in all, a very smooth process (other than not getting an AOR for almost 3 months!) with no issues. At this point, very glad that the entire journey has come to an end. Good luck to all waiting!
Wow congrats. That’s amazing.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Basically, in the interview after my test at Scarborough, I was given a notice to appear for oath ceremony the next day (today, at Scarborough only). Was pleasantly surprised by this quick turnaround. Definitely recognized a few other individuals today in the oath ceremony who had written the test with me the day before.

All in all, a very smooth process (other than not getting an AOR for almost 3 months!) with no issues. At this point, very glad that the entire journey has come to an end. Good luck to all waiting!
Congrats! I wonder if this is the new norm. Next day oath if all other checks are complete.

Updated the sheet.

Last edited:

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I am jealous for you but it’s thanks to we forum members complaining about Scarborough office and sending webform inquiry that make someone finally take a look.
I called IRCC this afternoon and I mentioned Scar office was removed from the oath hosting place on IRCC website and the agent said he heard some offices are merged together....

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I called IRCC this afternoon and I mentioned Scar office was removed from the oath hosting place on IRCC website and the agent said he heard some offices are merged together....
Is your file still in Scarborough?

gm_1215

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 14, 2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF/BIODATA Dec 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 31, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2014
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 20, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2014

WOW, congrats!

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014

Congratulations! What time was your test and oath? My test is at 715 pm on 14th. Trying to see a pattern, if there is one.

Last edited:

Adishah

Aug 10, 2018
Hi Guys, My wife applied back in Nov 2017 with 2 kids her status is DM but kids still in process. any idea how much processing time for kids applications

Congrats.

Reactions: salimnw