Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I am in a municipality, when I am away, no one can cover me. (At least no one will be paid to do my job lol)
I have to work from hotel at least couple hours a day haha. Government...
I guess that’s why they pay well and I hope they have good benefits.

gm_1215

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 14, 2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF/BIODATA Dec 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 31, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2014
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 20, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2014
I guess that’s why they pay well and I hope they have good benefits.
Benefits are alright, (my retirement is many years away, who knows if my pension would still exist then)
Honestly pay is not better than private sector. I am in HR, and also from private sector, I know too many people's pay unfortunately.
I am open to private sectors. ;)

Benefits are alright, (my retirement is many years away, who knows if my pension would still exist then)
Honestly pay is not better than private sector. I am in HR, and also from private sector, I know too many people's pay unfortunately.
I am open to private sectors. ;)
For my profession, public has a lot more opportunities and they pay better. However, I agree with you on benefit and retirement.

gm_1215

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 14, 2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF/BIODATA Dec 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 31, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2014
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 20, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2014
For my profession, public has a lot more opportunities and they pay better. However, I agree with you on benefit and retirement.
My private sector experience is mostly from Calgary Alberta, (I've been in GTA just for 3 years) I could be wrong in Ont. Competition is crazy here.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

Faimalik

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
I have question.. what action IRCC takes when we inform them that our process time has exceeded 12 months.. and they really do something or not??

arashsasa

Nov 19, 2017
My friend just received a phone call from Scarborough office to appear on the ceremony for 22nd Aug. He was a November applicant. This means Scarborough office is still open

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
My friend just received a phone call from Scarborough office to appear on the ceremony for 22nd Aug. He was a November applicant. This means Scarborough office is still open
An invitation by phone? I really doubt that. If the oath date is canceled or interrupted, that's when you get a call.
Maybe I'm wrong.

arashsasa

Nov 19, 2017
He had received the extra forms and he knew the officer who did the interview. She asked him to bring some extra documents such as Letter of Attendance from the university. She called him today (the same lady) and said we do not have time to send you the Oath letter, so come 15 mins earlier to collect it at the counter and do not forget to bring your landing paper and PR card.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An invitation by phone? I really doubt that. If the oath date is canceled or interrupted, that's when you get a call.
Maybe I'm wrong.
It's quite possible.
He had received the extra forms and he knew the officer who did the interview. She asked him to bring some extra documents such as Letter of Attendance from the university. She called him today (the same lady) and said we do not have time to send you the Oath letter, so come 15 mins earlier to collect it at the counter and do not forget to bring your landing paper and PR card.
I don't doubt it. I'm talking about giving November applicants oaths while others wait at Scarborough. That's a joke.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
It's quite possible.

I don't doubt it. I'm talking about giving November applicants oaths while others wait at Scarborough. That's a joke.
Maybe she going and vacation and trying to clear her files. I wonder why they didn’t send an email.