Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Passports received yesterday, they look nice and neat. Processing time took 6 calendar days exactly (no urgent processing or anything like that), quite impressed, guarantor was called 2 days after i made the in person application.

Now i'm starting to believe i'm actually Canadian, it must be real lool :)

Thanks to all for the good times and frustrating moments we shared in this thread over the past few months :D
Good luck to all those still waiting, this will probably be my last post in this thread!
Congrats!

Reactions: emamabd

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Passports received yesterday, they look nice and neat. Processing time took 6 calendar days exactly (no urgent processing or anything like that), quite impressed, guarantor was called 2 days after i made the in person application.

Thanks to all for the good times and frustrating moments we shared in this thread over the past few months :D
Good luck to all those still waiting, this will probably be my last post in this thread!
Congrats!

Reactions: emamabd

Dejavu18

Oct 30, 2017

Congrats.
My passport application took 3 days-no urgent application-i am impressed. Applied early Monday morning got them Thursday evening. 6

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Congrats.
My passport application took 3 days-no urgent application-i am impressed. Applied early Monday morning got them Thursday evening. 6
Congrats!

Which passport office?

Did you pick it up or was it delivered by Canada post?

Thanks

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Do we need to carry Children's birth certificate for the passport application?

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Just FYI guys, I was IP for about 3 months (since my test in the beginning of May) and on Friday found my status had changed to DM. As I wrote I'm checking my status once a week (and it's been helping me to stay calm :))

I don't know why it took so long, I think we have a very straight forward case. Looks like it might take several months more to get the oath invite...

Sasha1989

Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys,
Any news for Nov. 2017 applicants in Scarborough office?
I’ve been in DM almost 4 months now.
Can I do anything about my file? I have to travel in Sep. out of Canada.

I’ve noticed no one from Nov. got their oath, isn’t?

Frustrated from waiting like most ppl here for sure!!!

Thank you,

Hello guys,
Any news for Nov. 2017 applicants in Scarborough office?
I’ve been in DM almost 4 months now.
Can I do anything about my file? I have to travel in Sep. out of Canada.

I’ve noticed no one from Nov. got their oath, isn’t?

Frustrated from waiting like most ppl here for sure!!!

Thank you,
I hear you, I also have waited 4 months after DM and I applied in October. We just have to continue waiting for now.
You may be lucky to get called for August, I have heard of some November applications going for oath here so it's possible.
However, if I were you I will postpone my travel unless it is absolutely necessary in which case I will notify CIC about my trip to ensure I am not scheduled for that time.