+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doesn’t make any sense to wait that long after DM. In case they are short of resources then they need to hire more may be temp staff and do proper management to align the staff for the whole process of citizenship tasks. They are charging citizenship fees. Some people have patience to wait all their life but others don’t.

Reactions: gm_1215

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Doesn’t make any sense to wait that long after DM. In case they are short of resources then they need to hire more may be temp staff and do proper management to align the staff for the whole process of citizenship tasks. They are charging citizenship fees. Some people have patience to wait all their life but others don’t.
Scarborough is very fast with test invite but it’s horrible when it’s come to Oath Invite. I waited 7 months after DM to get Oath Invite only after I send a webform inquiry.

Reactions: Faimalik

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I agree...I think a shortage of citizenship judges..maybe
They have new judge Who started last month, I believe Scarborough office just not really organized.

CA_ LIFE

May 15, 2013
Hello everyone
Hope everyone is doing well.
I am Dec 2017 applicant, wrote test on June 12 2018 DM June 15 2018.
Waiting for Oath.

Faimalik

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Scarborough is very fast with test invite but it’s horrible when it’s come to Oath Invite. I waited 7 months after DM to get Oath Invite only after I send a webform inquiry.
Would u plz share ur timeline as I am September applicant from Scarborough office and had my test and dm in February.. since then waiting for oath.. can I remind them through web form as it’s more than 5 months after dm

CA_ LIFE

May 15, 2013
Hi, Nice to hear, I'm a December applicant, Test was July, got DM July 20th,,waiting for Oath
Hey David
The officer who interviewed me after the test told me to wait till Sep before sending in query. So I have another month, by then we both should have something.

Reactions: Faimalik

Hiq

Apr 12, 2018
I applied in October, I was asked to give my FP in April. I havent heard anything from CIC since then. Case is with Scarborough. Anyone in a similar situation??

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Hey David
The officer who interviewed me after the test told me to wait till Sep before sending in query. So I have another month, by then we both should have something.
I'm thinking the same, Thanks
BTW, How are you sending the query....wouldn't they come up with the same old shpiel of within 12 months.