JasonToronto

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Interview........
05-04-2018
This month they have started inviting October applicants, i'd say the wait purely depends on luck..your oath invite could come anytime between now and October.
Time for the Oath selection lottery! Roll the dice :D

RP1

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I was at the same ceremony. They asked to have PR card, Confirmation of PR or Record of landing and Notice of Appearance ready (Oath invitation letter with the signed media release form).

Time on invitation was 10.30am and the ceremony started around 11.20 when everyone was seated already.
Hi does the new citizenship certificate you guys received have your picture on the certificate?

Pixiegirl

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi does the new citizenship certificate you guys received have your picture on the certificate?
The certificate came in a nice sleeve with the picture we sent with the application, but it isn't printed or glued to the certificate - just loose.

Pixiegirl

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Oath invitation received today for July 10th.

Breathing a sigh of relief because I'm going on a road trip on the 14th and would have had to reschedule the ceremony!
You are going on a trip on the 14th of July? Will you be able to get passport in time? Or is it just "in Canada" trip?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
You are going on a trip on the 14th of July? Will you be able to get passport in time? Or is it just "in Canada" trip?
Road trip to the states, so the certificate will suffice over the land borders. I'll probably go straight from the ceremony to the airport to update NEXUS. At least, I'm assuming that I can update with the certificate first and then with the passport when I get it.

Tdotmem

Feb 7, 2018
I am in October applicant. CIC rcvd amy application on oct 23 ,2017. My test was feb 6 . After three days it shows decision made . Still I am waiting for oath invite. I don’t know how long is gonna be take?
I have taken my test on Feb. 06 as well. I got Decision made same day and still waiting for my Oath invite.
fingers crossed it will come soon.