+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
November applicants in Burlington are getting oath invitations for July 1.

C'mon Scarborough!
Haha, and there are still some people who keep saying the average processing time is 1 year!
How can the average be 1 year, if every office in the country is now processing applicants in 5-8 months except Scarborough!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Haha, and there are still some people who keep saying the average processing time is 1 year!
How can the average be 1 year, if every office in the country is now processing applicants in 5-8 months except Scarborough!
I believe it have to do with the agent handling the file. I remember when I went for my test the agent said the processing time is 1 year and I was hoping I don’t get her as my agent because she looks like someone who would try to prove a point and drag the application to 1 year and guess what I got her as my agent and I just had a bad feeling I guess I was right.

jumon563

Jun 1, 2018
How can be? simple math. Scarborough probably taking 2 years to take that number to 1 year. LOL. Average time is 1 year. If happen early say "Thank you", if exactly in one year, then they kept their word. If more than one year then find out why and complain.
Citizenship for us is kind of privilege, not right.
It reminds me some homeless people when ask for coin and don't get it then use the f word. Act like it's our duty to give them the coin.
I am not saying applicants have no right. You sent the application by knowing it would take one year then how you can complain? Better call CIC that can you guy confirm it will take 6 months or I won't send my app and pay.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I believe it have to do with the agent handling the file. I remember when I went for my test the agent said the processing time is 1 year and I was hoping I don’t get her as my agent because she looks like someone who would try to prove a point and drag the application to 1 year and guess what I got her as my agent and I just had a bad feeling I guess I was right.
Probably that's the case, some agents are efficient and others are not, which is why we see oath invites coming in such a random manner.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
How can be? simple math. Scarborough probably taking 2 years to take that number to 1 year. LOL. Average time is 1 year. If happen early say "Thank you", if exactly in one year, then they kept their word. If more than one year then find out why and complain.
Citizenship for us is kind of privilege, not right.
It reminds me some homeless people when ask for coin and don't get it then use the f word. Act like it's our duty to give them the coin.
I am not saying applicants have no right. You sent the application by knowing it would take one year then how you can complain? Better call CIC that can you guy confirm it will take 6 months or I won't send my app and pay.
Its not 1 year, November applicants are celebrating oath already, soon we'll see December applicants too while we wait.

Citizenship applications have nothing to do with homeless people, if you really think that by applying for citizenship we are actually begging the government for something..then i have nothing more to say to you. They put the requirements, we met the requirements, its time they do their job..period.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Privilege my ???. If you have a house you pay property tax so when the snow fall you expect them to clean your street because we pay taxes.When you work you pay taxes even before you cash your cheque the government get their money,We applied for citizenship and expect there to be a process but they could speed up the process especially when 95% of the process is done.why are they holding on to our file like they are doing us a favour immigrants work really hard in this country.So privilege my ???

jumon563

Jun 1, 2018
Its not 1 year, November applicants are celebrating oath already, soon we'll see December applicants too while we wait.

Citizenship applications have nothing to do with homeless people, if you really think that by applying for citizenship we are actually begging the government for something..then i have nothing more to say to you. They put the requirements, we met the requirements, its time they do their job..period.
Do you understand how average calculated? Explain to me if you know it.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Some people come to this country from very desperate situations and unfortunately they remain schakled to their former reality. So, they don't understand how valuable they are to this country. They think Canada is doing all immigrants a favor by allowing them to become citizens. A lot of us came here because we were invited by Canada. On one hand we came for the opportunities, on the other Canada got some of the best minds in the world. It's a win-win. It doesn't matter if you came here on humanitarian ground, as a refugee etc. Canada sees value in you/us. It's mutually beneficial to both parties.

jumon563

Jun 1, 2018
Privilege my ???. If you have a house you pay property tax so when the snow fall you expect them to clean your street because we pay taxes.When you work you pay taxes even before you cash your cheque the government get their money,We applied for citizenship and expect there to be a process but they could speed up the process especially when 95% of the process is done.why are they holding on to our file like they are doing us a favour immigrants work really hard in this country.So privilege my ???
Same way Canada and tax payers expect immigrants to follow these things?
1. Time you enter here as immigrant, tax payers paid thousands to helped you settle down. So Canada expect then not to leave after passport before paying enough taxes. Does all immigrants doing this?
2. canada expect you not to take social assistance, cheat system to gain more tax return. Does all immigrants doing this?
3. Canada expect you not to lie in any kind of immigration document . Does all immigrants doing this?
4. Canada giving refugee status to people and saving their life. Are most of them in danger? There are thousands getting visitor visa and claiming refugee on airport. They must be well off to get the visitor visa. How come they are going to visit their home country after passport?
5. I don't have true number but I can tell by looking around, more than 50% immigrants specially south asian and arabic country took more from canada than what they paid in taxes.

So there are some people don't do things right what canada expect them to do, then how you would expect canada would do 100 right all the time?

jumon563

Jun 1, 2018
Some people come to this country from very desperate situations and unfortunately they remain schakled to their former reality. So, they don't understand how valuable they are to this country. They think Canada is doing all immigrants a favor by allowing them to become citizens. A lot of us came here because we were invited by Canada. On one hand we came for the opportunities, on the other Canada got some of the best minds in the world. It's a win-win. It doesn't matter if you came here on humanitarian ground, as a refugee etc. Canada sees value in you/us. It's mutually beneficial to both parties.
A lot of us were invited ?? lol. Did canada sent visitor or immigrant visa package to your(lot of us) home before applying for it?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Same way Canada and tax payers expect immigrants to follow these things?
1. Time you enter here as immigrant, tax payers paid thousands to helped you settle down. So Canada expect then not to leave after passport before paying enough taxes. Does all immigrants doing this?
2. canada expect you not to take social assistance, cheat system to gain more tax return. Does all immigrants doing this?
3. Canada expect you not to lie in any kind of immigration document . Does all immigrants doing this?
4. Canada giving refugee status to people and saving their life. Are most of them in danger? There are thousands getting visitor visa and claiming refugee on airport. They must be well off to get the visitor visa. How come they are going to visit their home country after passport?
5. I don't have true number but I can tell by looking around, more than 50% immigrants specially south asian and arabic country took more from canada than what they paid in taxes.

So there are some people don't do things right what canada expect them to do, then how you would expect canada would do 100 right all the time?
There’s is also people who come to this country and work very hard and also very honest some of them do double job don’t even have dinner or breakfast with their family to survive in Canada because they love it here and they end up paying way more taxes than some of us with a single job because they love Canada.

jumon563

Jun 1, 2018
There’s is also people who come to this country and work very hard and also very honest some of them do double job don’t even have dinner or breakfast with their family to survive in Canada because they love it here and they end up paying way more taxes than some of us with a single job because they love Canada.
Exactly. same way there are some applicants Canada doing efficient job getting their process done in 4-5 months