Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Step 4 and Step 5 how fast it is ....this type of time line should be for others too.
I believe there’s agents who work and there’s agents who really really work because they like their job.

I believe there’s agents who work and there’s agents who really really work because they like their job.
I honestly agree that it's based on the agent sitting on individual files. Granted they all have 12 months to complete applications bla..bla..bla.. The efficiency of agents may also play some role. Just like many work places, we have people who are high achievers and people who slug around.
I bet they are also unionized which adds more gravy to the train...they are "protected". That's my opinion though.

Just another rant from a patient human being.

Reactions: SpiceIsland

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
From what I'm aware of... the actual processing agents are responsible for files from In Process to Decision Made status; then the files go into a queue for Oath, but this is done by administrative clerks. However, when there's a justified case for Urgent Processing, the processing agent escalates to his/her supervisor for direct approval.

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
I can't seem to find either of you in the tracker. What is your timeline?
I am June applicant. Called for interview in late April. It is long journey but smooth,I was expecting it due to lot of travel history in previous years.
Although its reaching one year but during interview I requested to urgent process for oath. Incredible officer, very cooperative.

Reactions: sns204

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Wow applicants took exam on January still waiting for Oath invite. I just took ours this morning. Still long journey ahead.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
I called IRCC and the agent who enjoys her job told me my application is in process and everything is done and I am just waiting for Oath Invite which will come from Mississauga office because my file been transferred to Mississauga. I also called last week and the lazy agent I talked to all she said was my application was in process and behaved like she was doing me a favour answering my call when she could off put my mine at ease and let me know my file been transferred and I am just waiting for Oath Invite.
I have the same situation, IRCC told me the same that my file is transferred to Mississauga office.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Wow applicants took exam on January still waiting for Oath invite. I just took ours this morning. Still long journey ahead.
It can work the other way around too, no clear logic. Those who took the exam late can still get an oath invite sooner than those waiting for months.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Hi everyone ! I am a nov applicant from Toronto. Did my test on March 15th and got Dmed after two weeks. Ive been waiting for the oath invite for more than two months now. Been meaning to go out of the country for the summer. Is it advisable for me to go and in case I get the invite to reschedule or should I be waiting til I get the oath. I am hoping to come back if I go by end of August. Sorry for the long post. Hope to hear some feedback.thanks
I would advise against "rescheduling" an oath, specially after a long wait........better to risk it and fly back for oath on short notice and get it done and over with. (if you can afford an extra ticket its worth it). Who knows they would make you wait long time for re-scheduled oath too

Subysubhana

Mar 17, 2018
I would advise against "rescheduling" an oath, specially after a long wait........better to risk it and fly back for oath on short notice and get it done and over with. (if you can afford an extra ticket its worth it). Who knows they would make you wait long time for re-scheduled oath too
thanks for the reply. I guess that would be the best option. Wait it out and get it over and done with. Wish it was a straustraightfo process with defined timelines. Saves us all this worrying.