+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi
Can you confirm please?
Did u do ur test in Scharbroug? And the Oath in Mississauga?
Where do u live?
Sorry for asking
But I live in Mississauga and did test on Feb 5, in Scarborough...and when I called irrc they told me that they transfered my file to Mississauga.
I am August applicant
Thanks
You are correct. I live close to Scarborough. Test location does not matter. You will get oath invite from Mississauga.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you, and thank you all, Its a matter of time and all will get theirs in time.

mine is on June 4.
Donald how did you know it is in Mississauga, online It does not say location, and I did not get an e-mail?
I do not know it for a fact but I am pretty sure based on my last conversation with the call center agent. My file was transferred to Mississauga after decision was made. Also, I noticed that Mississauga sends out oath invitations well in advance compared to Scarborough. I guess you will have the Oath Ceremony in Scarborough. We will most likely get oath invite via snail mail since ECAS was updated first.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hi
Can you confirm please?
Did u do ur test in Scharbroug? And the Oath in Mississauga?
Where do u live?
Sorry for asking
But I live in Mississauga and did test on Feb 5, in Scarborough...and when I called irrc they told me that they transfered my file to Mississauga.
I am August applicant
Thanks
if you live in mississauga.. why send your file to Scarborough for test and then back to mississauga for oath.. what a waste of time..

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Thanks Pasi. Feeling numb. Immediately booked my vacation. I hope you will get it soon!
Waited way too long buddy! Very happy for you!! Enjoy the moment :)

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I do not know it for a fact but I am pretty sure based on my last conversation with the call center agent. My file was transferred to Mississauga after decision was made. Also, I noticed that Mississauga sends out oath invitations well in advance compared to Scarborough. I guess you will have the Oath Ceremony in Scarborough. We will most likely get oath invite via snail mail since ECAS was updated first.
Congratulations Donald Duck!!
I can imagine your joy.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
A question for all those who have appeared in interview after test in scarborough (or even anywhere else). What they usually ask about your employment? Do they ask anything about your previous jobs etc?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
A question for all those who have appeared in interview after test in scarborough (or even anywhere else). What they usually ask about your employment? Do they ask anything about your previous jobs etc?
I was asked where do i work, what i do and for how long..my wife was asked the same questions too. We weren't asked to show any proof or employment letter, though we had them ready.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I was just asked to confirm where I was currently working. Nothing in-depth.