Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Today Minister Hussen appointed 10 Citizenship Judges, below 4 are for GTA, hope Scarborough will have permanently one.. will arrange more Oath Ceremonies in June...:D
  • Hardish Dhaliwal, full-time judge in the Greater Toronto Area (ON)
  • Rodney Simmons, full-time judge in the Greater Toronto Area (ON)
  • Albert Wong, part-time judge in the Greater Toronto Area (ON)
  • Rochelle Ivri, part-time judge in the Greater Toronto Area (ON)
I think good for applicants and government both. The more new citizens they will have the more votes they will get in the federal elections next year and i think the likelihood of any immigrant to vote for the liberal party is more as compare to the conservatives because of the liberal party's more "immigrant friendly" policies.

Reactions: Poshy

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
I think good for applicants and government both. The more new citizens they will have the more votes they will get in the federal elections next year and i think the likelihood of any immigrant to vote for the liberal party is more as compare to the conservatives because of the liberal party's more "immigrant friendly" policies.
well, they are not doing the same for provincial elections. :)

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Every day I get this feeling that I’m going to get an email with my oath.
Clearly, I’m not as in tune with that sense than I thought
Is that the feeling that you feel that feels like a feeling you should feel when you feel that you're going to get your oath invitation email?
I have the same feeling.

Mghani

Oct 11, 2017
HI, someone may help me to understand, we applied family of 5, We both interviewed on 26th Feb Scarborough (though live in Mississauga), DM 2-3 day later but kids (under 18) ecas still show IP. is it normal that kids get DM later (we applied together)

Poshy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
HI, someone may help me to understand, we applied family of 5, We both interviewed on 26th Feb Scarborough (though live in Mississauga), DM 2-3 day later but kids (under 18) ecas still show IP. is it normal that kids get DM later (we applied together)
Yes.
Apparently the children’s status stays IP.
No worries

ahasan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2007
Med's Done....
14-07-2010
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2011
LANDED..........
May/June 2011
A lucky October applicant got invited for Oath today, good luck to all of us who are waiting...lets hope things start moving soon!
I think @rajmalhotra7 is from Mississauga office... not in Scarborough. Mississauga is pretty fast for scheduling Oath.