+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

I think it’s okay to park in the mall there’s people who walk early in the mall plus Walmart open at seven and probably Tim Horton’s open early also.
It is not ok to park in the mall, they give ticket there. I work 2 buildings away from that office (in the TDSB building); have seen numerous cars with ticket. They try to discourage people from leaving there car there while not in the mall.

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013
A question to all people who have done their tests in Scarborough. How long does it take to finish the test + interview (like entering in the CIC's office and leaving).
My test was at 10.15. I did the test for about 15 mins. Wait for the interview for about 10 mins. The interview was like 2 mins(they only asked for ID and sign the form). Total time for me was 1 hour. I got there half an hour early.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
It is not ok to park in the mall, they give ticket there. I work 2 buildings away from that office (in the TDSB building); have seen numerous cars with ticket. They try to discourage people from leaving there car there while not in the mall.
It's not terribly expensive to park in the lot. I think I spent $5-6 in the lot and it was more than enough time.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

Oh-Canada2018

May 14, 2018
Dear Scarborough applicants!
Can someone please share their RECENT timeline for the next step after they responded to the Request for Additional Evidence?
I'm getting impatient....
I had an interview in Feb, right at the interview I was asked for passport stamp photocopies (by mail), mailed them the next day. Then I got the Request for Additional Evidence in March, responded in April. Now the wait is getting to me ...
Wonder what sort of timeline to expect till I hear back from CIC
Thanks!

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
Hi Friends, I received mine oath invitation letter for June 2nd @ Scarborough Town Center Court 8:30am, by email.

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
Congratulations. What is your time line buddy
App sent Late Aug 2017. test Feb 28, DM-March10, oath letter - May 14, oath ceremony -June 2nd

Reactions: samber

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
I recieved my test invite on 10th of may but the online status is not yet updated as of today the 15th.

Pixiegirl

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Dear Scarborough applicants!
Can someone please share their RECENT timeline for the next step after they responded to the Request for Additional Evidence?
I'm getting impatient....
I had an interview in Feb, right at the interview I was asked for passport stamp photocopies (by mail), mailed them the next day. Then I got the Request for Additional Evidence in March, responded in April. Now the wait is getting to me ...
Wonder what sort of timeline to expect till I hear back from CIC
Thanks!
Can't help you buddy, they didn't ask us for any additional information. Maybe other applicants had some experience like this...

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Interesting, since they started issuing invites for June ceremonies..that means May ceremonies are locked down already. Lets see if June brings us an Oath invite!

I'll probably send my PR renewal application by Jun-11th if i don't get any Oath invite till then!! :( ...

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Interesting, since they started issuing invites for June ceremonies..that means May ceremonies are locked down already. Lets see if June brings us an Oath invite!

I'll probably send my PR renewal application by Jun-11th if i don't get any Oath invite till then!! :( ...
When are you travelling?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto

this is my thought too.. hope we get an invite for a june ceremony