Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Congrst
Guys I am August applicants
Did test on Feb 5 DM Feb 6 but no news
What is wrong?
If you got DM, then there is nothing wrong. You just have to wait. There are many August applicants still waiting for oath. We don’t know what order we are being called. Hang on there.

Jaay

Dec 28, 2017
Its funny how this thread is going. While 2017 applicants and test takers are still waiting for oath invites, Ppl who did test in 2018 are already impatient and pissed off bcz they are still not called for Oath. Lol

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Its funny how this thread is going. While 2017 applicants and test takers are still waiting for oath invites, Ppl who did test in 2018 are already impatient and pissed off bcz they are still not called for Oath. Lol
I wouldn't mind waiting ordinarily. but my PR card had expired and I was land locked. I am glad it came eventually. But some October applicant who took test in April they have also got oath invites from Scarborough office.

I think now Scarborough is speeding things up, they are scheduling oath ceremonies on Saturday and stuff like that. I hope all of you get it soon

Reactions: tritu

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
status changed to DM yesterday..... plz update my info in the link

Applied from: Newmarket
Number of applicants: 1
Office: Scarborough
Applied: Oct 10, 2017
AOR: Oct 21, 2017
Processing start: 23 Nov 2017
Test Invite: Jan 24, 2018
Test date/ passing / interview : 13 Feb 2018
DM : 21 April 2018

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Updated. Congrats!!

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009

nice to know that they are working on weekends

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Hello Guys!

Just had my Oath on Saturday. Wanted to share my experience with you friends.

It was me and my son who were taking oath. We almost missed the reported time as we were picking one of my cousin as a guest to attend the ceremony. Anyway, we were may be the second to last candidates to get in. It was packed. I think 100 people were taking oath that day. Around 50 more guests were there. I could only bring my wife in. My cousin eventually had to stay away as they were not allowing more than one guest per invitee.

It was smooth and fun process. Judge was witty and funny. He welcomed us and Spring weather at the same time. He gave us some prep talks and small related stories to keep thing interesting. I think the same judge is working for Mississauga as he mistakenly mentioned Mississauga in stead of Toronto or Scarborough. Probably full time there as he made the mistakes several times.

Oath taking was great. Had a great feeling within. Certificate giving ceremony was eventful as Judge was asking each of us about their work and school as appropriate. Was making some witty comments sometimes with the audience. Whole thing took around an hour. We left the venue by 12:10 PM. It started around 11:15 PM.

People were taking pictures and hugging each others. It was indeed a memorable day for all of them present there. Glad the journey has finally come to an end. Clerk mentioned we could apply for passport on coming Wednesday and getting ready for that :D

I want to thank all the members of this forum. Many helped me unconditionally and doing the thick and thin times. I wish some of you that are waiting for oath like Spiceland, pasi and numerous others will get their soon. Hold on tight - time will come :)

From a proud Canadian :)

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hello Guys!

It was me and my son who were taking oath. We almost missed the reported time as we were picking one of my cousin as a guest to attend the ceremony. Anyway, we were may be the second to last candidates to get in. It was packed. I think 100 people were taking oath that day. Around 50 more guests were there. I could only bring my wife in. My cousin eventually had to stay away as they were not allowing more than one guest per invitee.

It was smooth and fun process. Judge was witty and funny. He welcomed us and Spring weather at the same time. He gave us some prep talks and small related stories to keep thing interesting. I think the same judge is working for Mississauga as he mistakenly mentioned Mississauga in stead of Toronto or Scarborough. Probably full time there as he made the mistakes several times.

Oath taking was great. Had a great feeling within. Certificate giving ceremony was eventful as Judge was asking each of us about their work and school as appropriate. Was making some witty comments sometimes with the audience. Whole thing took around an hour. We left the venue by 12:10 PM. It started around 11:15 PM.

People were taking pictures and hugging each others. It was indeed a memorable day for all of them present there. Glad the journey has finally come to an end. Clerk mentioned we could apply for passport on coming Wednesday and getting ready for that :D

I want to thank all the members of this forum. Many helped me unconditionally and doing the thick and thin times. I wish some of you that are waiting for oath like Spiceland, pasi and numerous others will get their soon. Hold on tight - time will come :)

excellent bro.. congrats.. very happy for you

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello Guys!

Congrats and thanks for sharing your Oath experience! Its quite refreshing to read while waiting for our invites.
Hopefully, sooner or later our time will come too :)

Reactions: SpiceIsland